Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I HHWR #16
(11-28-2010, 05:26 AM)AuthorEyes link Wrote:[quote author=J.P link=topic=4939.msg280648#msg280648 date=1290822223]
i hope we get to here the full song on this though and i knew it i knew there was a way to extract accappellas from songs, theres gotta be this proves it, i always thought you need the instru and the vinyl or something but there is a way.

you cant.... not without massively distorting quality but its how audio files work once they are compressed
[/quote]

It depends on the quality of the files you are working with in the first place. You're right though, it can get really distorted.

That isn't the case with this song though, this verse is over the instrumental he recorded over.
Thanks effex for the full track....that shit was deep and emotional

(11-28-2010, 01:30 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=AuthorEyes link=topic=4939.msg280672#msg280672 date=1290936374]
[quote author=J.P link=topic=4939.msg280648#msg280648 date=1290822223]
i hope we get to here the full song on this though and i knew it i knew there was a way to extract accappellas from songs, theres gotta be this proves it, i always thought you need the instru and the vinyl or something but there is a way.

you cant.... not without massively distorting quality but its how audio files work once they are compressed
[/quote]

It depends on the quality of the files you are working with in the first place. You're right though, it can get really distorted.

That isn't the case with this song though, this verse is over the instrumental he recorded over.
[/quote]

its just once a song is mixed and pressed into one file, all the audio bits mush into the same wave length. unless you can go in to the waveform itself and bit by bit take out the verse then its impossible to get just a vocal. the only option is to take the eq and massively cut the frequencies where the instruments are... which in some parts will have a piece of a vocal on the same frequency

you have to mixdown a version with just the verse audio if you want an accapella
what if you had the intrstumental and superimposed it, reversed ontop the original, in theory masking the sound, and in theory giving us the accapella?
PS how do you downlaod the song from myspace? i cant get it.
(11-28-2010, 08:41 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:what if you had the intrstumental and superimposed it, reversed ontop the original, in theory masking the sound, and in theory giving us the accapella?

Yup, that's what people have done in the past. It will only work if the instrumental and original are the same or similar qualities. Sometimes, it works perfectly, other times not so well.
I knew some jackass would post a song claiming to be week 16.
(11-27-2010, 04:41 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:The real song is...

Rhymestone feat. Crooked I - The Other Side -
http://www.myspace.com/rhymestonemusic

Please check it out on their MySpace page and make a purchase if you're feeling it.

Deep music. I'm feeling Crookeds verse alot but the whole song is good. Very heartfelt.
(11-28-2010, 04:49 PM)AuthorEyes link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4939.msg280676#msg280676 date=1290965456]
[quote author=AuthorEyes link=topic=4939.msg280672#msg280672 date=1290936374]
[quote author=J.P link=topic=4939.msg280648#msg280648 date=1290822223]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its just once a song is mixed and pressed into one file, all the audio bits mush into the same wave length. unless you can go in to the waveform itself and bit by bit take out the verse then its impossible to get just a vocal. the only option is to take the eq and massively cut the frequencies where the instruments are... which in some parts will have a piece of a vocal on the same frequency

you have to mixdown a version with just the verse audio if you want an accapella
[/quote]

thanks for clearing that up.  i think thats how this guy does it then, but he is really good, you can't even tell.

http://djidblends.blogspot.com/

he mixed a lilwayne song with Crooked i's Umbrella freestyle.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hwdhnaz6472mll3
hah damn how they gonna do that to our song....oh well,, much love to those who feelin the original version!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/rhymestone