Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Crooked I Single Dropping This Week (Special Merchandise Promotion)

[Image: gray_cob_tee_image.jpg]

Quote:Crooked I and Gracie Productions have recently announced that they are preparing to release the first single from the upcoming album Million Dollar Story this week. In celebration of the single's release, Gracie has announced a special sale through Crooked I's online store.

For a limited time only, fans will be able to purchase all items from Crooked I's store at a discounted price of 25% off. As an added bonus, fans who purchase an item before Wednesday will receive a free copy of Crooked I's new single through iTunes. With the holiday season upon us, this is the perfect opportunity to stock up on COB merchandise. If you are interested in making a purchase, please visit the link included below.

Please stay tuned for additional information regarding Crooked I's upcoming single. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates regarding the Circle of Bosses.

Reference: http://crookedi.bigcartel.com/
DAM !!! Can't wait !
Yessir!

#COB
Crooked just tweeted "Look out for my new joint comin soon "DOTWS" death of the weekly series ha"

So I am assuming that Gracie is talking about the same track then and by the looks of what Crook just said, this sounds like its going to be an epic diss track where he is going to have a go at all of the fuggin fruits aka swagger jackers
(11-26-2010, 12:31 AM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:Crooked just tweeted "Look out for my new joint comin soon "DOTWS" death of the weekly series ha"

So I am assuming that Gracie is talking about the same track then and by the looks of what Crook just said, this sounds like its going to be an epic diss track where he is going to have a go at all of the fuggin fruits aka swagger jackers

It's possible that it's the same track, but not necessarily. I know Tony has been talking about a Crooked I banger for a couple of weeks now though.

Quote:I've been listening to new @TheRealCrookedI single for a week straight, radio isn't ready for this one... #MillionDollarStory #COB #Gracie
- @GracieProd

Either way I can't wait!
(11-26-2010, 12:31 AM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:Crooked just tweeted "Look out for my new joint comin soon "DOTWS" death of the weekly series ha"

Doubt Crooked is gonna diss anyone... that's is not how Crooked does it, he may respond but never starts shit
Hope its gonna be sth new,  when I say new I mean, that its not Poke It Out or sth like that...Smile
cant wait!
I bet its just a DOA freestyle lol
(11-26-2010, 12:10 PM)DJ Henny link Wrote:I bet its just a DOA freestyle lol

LOL. Funny idea. But I think they need sth better then a freestyle right now, and they are callin it single.