Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Crooked I Single Dropping This Week (Special Merchandise Promotion)
The single is to drop this week...

Quote:For everyone asking the @TheRealCrookedI single comes out Wed or Thurs I'll be blasting the link as soon as it hits iTunes! #COB #Gracie
- @GracieProd

Stay Tuned!
i can't wait, Straight Bosses and dream big were dope singles,  i hope this one is as awesome.
Gracie has now made all items 25% off in preparation of the single's release. Definitely a good time to pick up a hoodie!
(11-28-2010, 08:22 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Gracie has now made all items 25% off in preparation of the single's release. Definitely a good time to pick up a hoodie!

why do you keep advertising for them effex?
(11-28-2010, 08:38 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4941.msg280688#msg280688 date=1290990143]
Gracie has now made all items 25% off in preparation of the single's release. Definitely a good time to pick up a hoodie!

[/quote]

he gets a nice cut of the shirt sales
(11-28-2010, 08:38 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4941.msg280688#msg280688 date=1290990143]

[/quote]

I keep advertising Gracie for a few reasons...

The first being is that I'm primarily advertising the Crooked I / COB brand. This is COB's official merchandise for the time being. Secondly, Tony is a friend of ours. I have never personally had problems with doing business with him.

I understand that some people have had problems in the past. Honestly, I can tell you that it is not Gracie's intention to "steal" anyone's money. I can say that with confidence. I apologize for anything that has happened in the past.

If anyone has any trouble, please contact me through PM and we will work with Gracie to get you your merchandise.
Fuck Gracie Productions ordered a Tee offdem over 4months ago still havent received it, emailed them like 5 times askin for a refund because i doubt im ever gonna get it, not even a reply to say sorry or anyting FUCK DEM CUNTSSSS
respect Effex, fuck the haters, I advertise it as well ! And to be quite honest with you guys, i don't advertise to support gracie, I do it to support Crooked. This is Crookeds group clothe line...for now like Effex said and so obviously he makes a % off every sale and so I support him as he deserves every penny he gets cause he is just the best rapper alive. #okbye.
(11-28-2010, 10:10 PM)KILLER_BACK link Wrote:Fuck Gracie Productions ordered a Tee offdem over 4months ago still havent received it, emailed them like 5 times askin for a refund because i doubt im ever gonna get it, not even a reply to say sorry or anyting FUCK DEM CUNTSSSS

just PM effex and quit ya PMSing
mmm if we can use your self as a contact point for gracie then that's much better. But the amount of horror stories is  a bit worrying.