Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Crooked I Single Dropping This Week (Special Merchandise Promotion)
yeah if they don't even reply to their emails then they are amateurish cunts, why should a consumer have to pursue them through a contact on a messageboard? disgraceful
yep. it's not about "hating" it's about respect and integrity. to run a company so poorly like Gracie is run is just disgraceful. when you pay someone money in exchange for goods, you expect them to come through with their side of the deal. any reputable company would contact the buyer to let them know if there's a problem with their order, however Gracie fails to do this. it's pretty clear that the people that run Gracie are incompetent and should not be allowed to continue running as a company. they are literally stealing money. effex, if you have any way to get in contact with Crooks people, you have to tell them this needs to stop.
Still waiting for my signed copy of Planet COB Vol. 1. Not sure I will ever order something again from Gracie. I am hyped by the news, though. Thanks for posting EFFeX.
I just checked my paypal transactions...Planet COB was 7$ right? And it says its ordered from topspin media, thats gracie as well?
(11-29-2010, 01:10 PM)Dimos link Wrote:Still waiting for my signed copy of Planet COB Vol. 1. Not sure I will ever order something again from Gracie. I am hyped by the news, though. Thanks for posting EFFeX.

I'm still waitin on my signed copy of pigface weapon waist I preordered over a year ago
(11-29-2010, 10:36 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:mmm if we can use your self as a contact point for gracie then that's much better. But the amount of horror stories is  a bit worrying.

I mean, I will do my best. I just need transaction numbers or the e-mail receipts to make something happen though.
will it be safe to leave our transaction numbers on here? ineed my shit.. so i can rep COB up here..
(11-29-2010, 09:30 PM)andydiaz link Wrote:will it be safe to leave our transaction numbers on here? ineed my shit.. so i can rep COB up here..

If you have any trouble, please PM me with the transaction number, but only if you have trouble. Don't post your information out in the open.

I guess what I'm trying to say with this is, allow Gracie time to ship your product on their own, if you DO encounter trouble, I'll help you get in touch with them.
I never had any problems with Gracie until I bought a C.O.B. hoodie and Planet C.O.B. Vol. 1, and I've ordered through them a couple times before. They sent me one email to tell me it would be shipped the week of 9/27, and I haven't heard from anyone since. I've called and sent emails and no reponse; this is just not a good way to do business. Yeah I could file a claim through PayPal and get my money back, but I don't want my money back, I just want what I paid for.

Really what they should do to make up for all this is send me my shit and refund me $11.25 to make up for the difference of what they charged me, and what the same merchandise is currently on sale for now. Until then I refuse to buy ANYTHING from Gracie, even if it means I'll get a Crooked I single for free. If If I didn't have this issue with them, they would've already seen more business from me, but this makes me not want to buy anything from them ever again.

BTW EFFeX, I sent you a PM with my invoice and transaction ID numbers.
I don't why people are surprised that Crook does business with people who are either out to rip you off or people who are just incompetent. How about these two classic fuck-ups?

1) The Life After Deathrow DVD was absolutely broken and they refused to issue any sort of apology or refunds or replace the discs. Instead, a year and a half later they re-release it at full price.

2) The St. Valentine's Day Massacre mixtape was shipped to paying customers on a Tuesday, but without warning they released it for free completely unannounced online 2 days later before any of the paying customers even got their products.

After these two mishaps I made a promise that I would never buy a Crooked I product unless I could find it on store shelves, so the only Crooked I products I've bought since then have been Slaughterhouse and Hood Star. I'm glad I kept that promise after hearing about all the horseshit Gracie has put you all through on Crooked's last several projects.