Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best SH Member LP/Mixtape Release in 2010?
Nope.

Only official projects from Joell this year were:

Defying the Predictable (w/ Novel)
Farewell Summer EP

and of course the leaked version of Free Agent.
(12-01-2010, 01:41 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:Planet Cob vol1 was better than BE3 and moodmuzic. it had less songs but they were all quality.
I kinda read the post wrong and thought we were talkin about upcoming projects that we thought would be the best, but are not released yet. So then id say Planet COB as well, not alot of tracks but i really liked it
(12-01-2010, 08:59 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:MM4 easy. BE3 doesnt have any replay value, MM4 could end up being a classic.

For me, MM4 doesn't have any replay value except for a few tracks. And Free Agent is out since it drops next year. Then it'll be Free Agent vs MDS!
planet cob or the farwell summer mixtape.
For me mm4 edges out planet cob, mainly due to quanity.  mm4 is good end to end, and so is planet cob but I get more on mm4....my opinion be3 was borderline trash aside from a few tracks.  Never been more disappointed in a project from a sh member than I was in that tape
(12-11-2010, 08:49 AM)Akademic link Wrote:For me mm4 edges out planet cob, mainly due to quanity.  mm4 is good end to end, and so is planet cob but I get more on mm4....my opinion be3 was borderline trash aside from a few tracks.  Never been more disappointed in a project from a sh member than I was in that tape

To me BE3 was good for it was, unlike the first two installments Royce was just playing around this time around. It's not like he was actually serious writing all of the verses on there.

"I don't even write seriously, I just fuck around."
(12-11-2010, 07:05 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:[quote author=Akademic link=topic=4949.msg281149#msg281149 date=1292071795]
For me mm4 edges out planet cob, mainly due to quanity.  mm4 is good end to end, and so is planet cob but I get more on mm4....my opinion be3 was borderline trash aside from a few tracks.  Never been more disappointed in a project from a sh member than I was in that tape

To me BE3 was good for it was, unlike the first two installments Royce was just playing around this time around. It's not like he was actually serious writing all of the verses on there.

[/quote]

That was the most disapointing part of it. We listen to Royce to hear good music not to hear him fucking around. I know the project was free but still he should have tried to make it better than the previous 2, not just fuck around in the studio.
Yeah he said he was "experimenting", tryin to innovate or sum. I still fkn love this mixtape tho, its not every tracks that are fuck around songs.

And btw I gave a couple listen to Free Agent. How can you say its not fuckin awesome? I like it better than Brick Bodega personnaly.

Free Agent is exactly the concept album Im lookin for. Just murderin beats, heavy lyrical shit, spazzin out + a couple of concept songs or tracks with more content.
(12-11-2010, 07:05 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:[quote author=Akademic link=topic=4949.msg281149#msg281149 date=1292071795]

[/quote]

which is why I can't take it seriously enough to put it ahead of the other 2 projects