Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Planet COB vol 2
I was thinking about if Crooked ever decides to make  Planet C.O.B. vol. 2, I actually want to hear the whole C.O.B. crew on it (considering it is called planet C.O.B.!) Get some Komplex beats on there, horeshoe G.A.N.G., One-2, k-young, P.W.T., Ice Man and everybody else that i cant think of right now. What do you guys think??
It would also be nice to get 1 full slaughterhouse track featuring if Planet COB vol 2 happens to be officially released before slaughterhouse 2nd album or should I say #shadyhouse.
Having all of COB on a COB Planet makes logical sense, but then it wouldn't really be a Crooked I album/EP, it'd be a COB mixtape or something.
The #Okbye record and a full-length Slaughterhouse track.
it would also be nice to receive planet cob vol 1 before he make vol 2. maybe I'm just greedy....
Planet COB vol 2 is in the works or even done at this point. I will tell you that it has alot more of the COB crew on it, I don't know about K-young but I know its gonna have the HorseShoe gang, Sauce tha Boss, Iceman, PWT and I'm sure more but those I know for sure. and It was rumored to drop late December but we will see about that.
Maybe a bit longer
8 tracks would be good
Like to see One-2 on it
like to see some crazy spit that makes you just think wow.
love it. needs karelezz aswell
Im pretty sure Karelezz is on it to I just forgot to put him in my list earlier
(12-01-2010, 03:45 PM)Bones_COB link Wrote:Planet COB vol 2 is in the works or even done at this point. I will tell you that it has alot more of the COB crew on it, I don't know about K-young but I know its gonna have the HorseShoe gang, Sauce tha Boss, Iceman, PWT and I'm sure more but those I know for sure. and It was rumored to drop late December but we will see about that.

Sounds like a good project. If Crooked keeps dropping these EP's it would definetly get the buzz up before his album comes out. Someone should twitter him and ask him when PCOB2 is coming out. Definetly looking forward to it.