Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Sally Anthony - "Villain" (Available On iTunes & Amazon)
reminicent of aphelia payne, my life, nody undersrtands me,  though he has fans from different walks of life/death, and he can versi any tiles he wants, these are the types of crook songs i love. 

personal demons type shieet everybody gotta be feelin this track is fire!!!!
(12-01-2010, 09:00 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4953.msg280791#msg280791 date=1291246634]
Can't wait for the usual suspects to come around and say Crooked can't record a "real" song!  8)

Crooked cant record a real song
[/quote]

lmao

this shit is dope though, lets hope he'll drop this album
Really good song. Now let's see if Crooked makes a serious effort to promote it.
I know we are all used to Crooked dropping introspective music, but this is really a totally different feel. I'm really excited about this project.

Kompo really stepped it up too!
Just bought it off iTunes, shit is dope
Meh, it's alright.
After letting it soak in some more, I think it's a great song, but not first single material. I don't think this will catch on, but it's definitely good momentum for the album, assuming it comes out this time. Crooked needs something more upbeat and catchy to really get it going, though.
(12-02-2010, 12:51 AM)TU Times link Wrote:After letting it soak in some more, I think it's a great song, but not first single material. I don't think this will catch on, but it's definitely good momentum for the album, assuming it comes out this time. Crooked needs something more upbeat and catchy to really get it going, though.

I think Crooked is using this song to demonstrate that he's a versatile artist. There are still those who say "Yeah, he can rap on other people's beats, can he make an original song?"

This song proves that he can... of course the majority of us here already knew that!  8)
wow, its a really really good song.  good lyrics, anyone can feel them, and the beat and the hook and the verses all complement each other well...that being said, not sure its the best song to drop as the lead single.  people like, and listen to eminem and jay'zs deep songs cuz they trust them as artists and cuz they have a bunch of bangers to their record....not a lot of people know crooked i so im not sure how the public will react to this one.  plus, the radio doesnt really play these type of songs.  hopefully hes just gauging interest and has something else to leak.  a dope collabo with a more party-type beat would be perfect
have i seen this sally anthonys titties before in that spa shoot?