Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Sally Anthony - "Villain" (Available On iTunes & Amazon)
(12-01-2010, 07:37 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Crooked can't record a "real" song!  8)

EFFeX showing his true colors here! >:-O
(12-03-2010, 12:53 PM)anita_job link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4953.msg280791#msg280791 date=1291246634]
Crooked can't record a "real" song!  8)

EFFeX showing his true colors here! >:-O
[/quote]

smh lmao
By the way this song is getting a great response among commercial DJ's, please make sure to request this one! We have to let these stations know that we want to hear Crooked's music.
out of all the singles he put out;

so damn hood
boom boom clap
straight bosses
nwa
dream big
everythang

I would put this on part with straightbosses,  hopefully treacherous promotes the hell out of this record because this is what we needright now some positive ish! 
What I found particularly interesting was the fact that the song's clean edit only censors two words. Not only does this make the song radio friendly, but demonstrates Crooked's lyrical talent. Most emcees have to rely on explicit content to express themselves. However, Crooked successfully painted a vivid picture without cursing. Great work!
no one answered my question is this the same chick that crooked had an argue with over twitter a few months back and their was a video of her naked in a spa???
(12-07-2010, 10:38 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:What I found particularly interesting was the fact that the song's clean edit only censors two words. Not only does this make the song radio friendly, but demonstrates Crooked's lyrical talent. Most emcees have to rely on explicit content to express themselves. However, Crooked successfully painted a vivid picture without cursing. Great work!

agrred

"Brave enough to rob a bank in a heart beat, but to scared to take my life else where"

dominick wicclife,  aka crooked i.  this guy gets it man. i'm telling u,  He gets it.

[/quote]
(12-08-2010, 01:18 AM)beagle link Wrote:no one answered my question is this the same chick that crooked had an argue with over twitter a few months back and their was a video of her naked in a spa???

nope thats not her
(12-08-2010, 01:18 AM)beagle link Wrote:no one answered my question is this the same chick that crooked had an argue with over twitter a few months back and their was a video of her naked in a spa???

You are thinking of Jenna Shea...

Sally Anthony is an upcoming country / pop artist who is signed to Gracie Productions. She's also the one who did the song "Been So Long" with Crooked I.
"Villain" is now featured on the front page of iTunes's Hip Hop section under "New And Noteworthy". That's a great look!

[Image: newnoteworthyitunes.jpg]

Remember, if you purchased through iTunes, make sure to go back and vote 5 stars in the event that you haven't already! Additionally, continue to request this song with local radio stations.
(12-08-2010, 07:04 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:"Villain" is now featured on the front page of iTunes's Hip Hop section under "New And Noteworthy". That's a great look!

[Image: newnoteworthyitunes.jpg]

Remember, if you purchased through iTunes, make sure to go back and vote 5 stars in the event that you haven't already! Additionally, continue to request this song with local radio stations.

Thats a good look. Anyway to know how many singles hes sold so far? He said the numbers are good a couple days ago on his twitter.