Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Tapes
its been awhile but i was watching an interview of crooked the other day and he mentioned the dream tapes its an old interview but i was wondering anyword on what happened to them did they come out and i missed them or did he forget about them ?
Yeah ive seen that interview too. I wonder if those will ever come out that would be awesome
Well, that was a several years back. I don't think those will ever surface.

Actually completely forgot about them until you mentioned them, lol.
i know they are old lol but it was interesting how he was getting his material and he made them sound like it was some crazy shit. hopefully they come out, for all we knows he just starting usin the material in some songs or freestyles but who knows
(12-05-2010, 12:11 AM)umee1989 link Wrote:i know they are old lol but it was interesting how he was getting his material and he made them sound like it was some crazy shit. hopefully they come out, for all we knows he just starting usin the material in some songs or freestyles but who knows

Yeah, I'd assume we've heard most of it already too, lol...

I think that it was more of a passing idea than anything. I think he's mainly focused on Million Dollar Story right now.
It sucks because i REALLY wanted to hear Dream Tapes, it sounded like an amazing concept but of course it was never mentioned again, typical Crooked. haha
(12-05-2010, 10:08 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:It sucks because i REALLY wanted to hear Dream Tapes, it sounded like an amazing concept but of course it was never mentioned again, typical Crooked. haha