Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big C-Style Presents - "The One Nine Vaults Vol. 1" (Unreleased Crooked I Music)
(08-07-2013, 12:42 AM)bizzy_7signs link Wrote:So Is This Been Released Yet?

Yes looks at the link
(08-07-2013, 12:42 AM)bizzy_7signs link Wrote:So Is This Been Released Yet?

Yes, but it has been taken down already. It looks like it may have been unauthorized?
(08-07-2013, 10:01 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=bizzy_7signs link=topic=5006.msg304264#msg304264 date=1375850531]
So Is This Been Released Yet?

Yes, but it has been taken down already. It looks like it may have been unauthorized?
[/quote]

Is it still on itunes tho?
Yep, just bought it, prefer crooked style bk then too
FUK YEAH DIP 2 This full version!!! my life is 99999.9 percent complete (just need Dr. Dre Da Godfather track) .
Vol.1, is there is a Vol2 in the near future???
I Prefer this verses of Crooked I over the Apex, sorry, the beats make me not wanna listen. Sorry Crook, u spoil me 8) 8) 8)
did anyone else notice the idiot who put this out forgot to put on the original "one ninen" and INSTEAD it's the same song as the one before it?

same goes for the two Snoop and C Style songs with the name "Eastside" in them.  what the fuck is going on here?  i feel ripped off a bit knowing I should have an extra Crooked song and an extra Snoop song Sad

i hope they leak those 2 songs for free instead of making us pay for them again as part of Vol 2.

surprised C Style didn't release "Crook N Me" and "Crooks N Doggs"...perhaps he doesn't have those masters ("U ain't the homie" was not a death row song but it wound up on death row's doggy bag cd last year for example)
Haven't stopped listening to this, since it came out.  Some quality stuff on here.
(12-21-2011, 12:39 AM)PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link Wrote:put that on something is dope, you'll like it.  g funk beat, crooked spittin punchlines about Jerry Rice and shit.  its nice.

look back on this post to see who has it for real Big Grin
Anybody got a link to this? I can't find it anywhere.