Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big C-Style Presents - "The One Nine Vaults Vol. 1" (Unreleased Crooked I Music)
this should be a good add to the collection Smile
More Crooked I has been added to the project... Track 6 was switched to...

6. I Dump –

Circa: November 1996
Produced By: L.T. Hutton
Session: “Low Lifes” LP
Lable: Virgin/19th Street Records
Recorded @: Sound Castle Studio, La. Ca
Note – Unreleased Song From The Low Lifes Ft A Crooked I Verse And Big C-Style On The Hook.
(12-26-2010, 04:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:More Crooked I has been added to the project... Track 6 was switched to...

6. I Dump –

Note – Unreleased Song From The Low Lifes Ft A Crooked I Verse And Big C-Style On The Hook.

Wow....that is some cool shit....I am dying for some more mid-90s Crooked. I am looking forward to this a lot!
everytime i see something about a music video or music it never comes out -___-.. and wheres that Crooked i "independent" music video smh? anyway i can't wait for this lol
(12-26-2010, 04:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:More Crooked I has been added to the project... Track 6 was switched to...

6. I Dump –

Damn alot of Old Crooked, really lookin forward to that shit. Should be dope.
i used to have the same cd or very similar to this one.

this is it
(12-27-2010, 08:11 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:i used to have the same cd or very similar to this one.

this is it

Yeah, this isn't the 19th St Compilation, this is going to have a bunch of unreleased stuff. Great CD though, that and Straight Outta Cali.
very good news !
(12-27-2010, 10:56 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Yeah, this isn't the 19th St Compilation, this is going to have a bunch of unreleased stuff. Great CD though, that and Straight Outta Cali.

19th Street Compilation and Straight Outta Cali are classic West Coast albums imo.
New update...

It just keeps getting better and better...

A 3rd verse on Dip 2 This!

Quote:12.  Dip 2 Dis -

Circa: October 1996
Session: “Crooked I” LP
Recorded @: Sound Castle Studios, La. Ca
Note - One Of The First Songs Crooked I Recorded For His First Solo Lp On Virgin Records. The Track Contains A Third And Unheard Verse From Crooked I That Is Not On The Mix Tape Version.