Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I's "Independent" Music Video Coming Soon

Quote:While the Hip Hop community awaits the release of Crooked I's debut album Million Dollar Story, the Boss of the West has made several announcements regarding the Circle of Bosses' upcoming moves.

In October it was announced that Crooked I had recorded a music video to his popular song Independent which appeared on the Planet COB Vol.1 EP. The Chris "Crittakal" Nelson directed music video is now reportedly finished and scheduled to be released in the upcoming week. Furthermore, Nelson has worked on additional projects with the Circle of Bosses and Treacherous Records camps that are to be released in the near future. Although twelve months have passed since the release of Crooked I's last music video, we are confident that fans will be blown away by his come back effort.

Crooked I has additionally announced that his official Circle of Bosses clothing line will be hitting stores on the West Coast in the near future. Please make sure to stay tuned to The B.O.S.S. Board and follow the Boss on Twitter for further updates regarding these topics.

--- --- ---

Quote:New video comin' next week for "Independent" off Planet COB vol 1
- @TheRealCrookedI
ouch! should have gone with music is my life or let me buy you a drink.
Don't see why he is making a video for Planet COB Vol 1 now to be honest...it would make more sense to shoot a video for a track or a single off MDS
WOW.....WHY? There goes Crooked making another bad decision. Let me Buy u a Drink would have been the ideal song to do a video to. Its too late anyway, this months late and everyone has moved on from PCOB.
It's a video for the fans, I'm not mad at this at all. I can't wait actually.
It's great he made video to it luv that track, BUT didn't he also make a video to "Everythang" ??? and agree with yall he shoulda made a video to music is my life 
effex you never mad at what crook does, ever haha.
(12-11-2010, 01:13 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:effex you never mad at what crook does, ever haha.

LoL, I just don't mind it. We weren't expecting to get a music video for Planet COB until this was announced a couple months ago and the fact he's doing one is an added bonus.
(12-11-2010, 12:17 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:It's a video for the fans, I'm not mad at this at all. I can't wait actually.

Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with a new Crook video, in fact I am looking forward to it a lot actually so i can show it to my friends and shi but what I dont understand is all the money he is going to waste on it when he can use that money to buy himself some kush lol jk but really he could use that money for future promotions for MDS or even a video for MDS !
They should have filmed Let Me Buy You A Drink....