Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I's "Independent" Music Video Coming Soon
pretty shit song with a low budget video is a bad look for crook, it's going to get him nowhere

*man raps at camera*
(12-11-2010, 02:10 PM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:pretty shit song with a low budget video is a bad look for crook, it's going to get him nowhere

*man raps at camera*

I dont mind low budget if its not that important for promo - if video is not gonna be pushed on bet mtv etc, its just the choice of average song that pisses me off, you have great songs like Let Me Buy You A Drink that has a nice simple concept for the video by the way and you have another very good song Music Is My Life on that project, so do that, or fuck it, do Gangstas Cry.
Well, I think Crooked still has some kind of plans for "Let Me Buy You A Drink". In a recent Tweet he said he did an extended version of "Drink". So, I'm guessing we're talking about the same song. I haven't even asked to be honest with you, so I'm not sure what the situation is... But if he plans on putting a new version of that song on "Million Dollar Story" or any other project, I'm not mad at him at all. I love that song!
Aren't we gonna see most of the tracks of Planet Cob vol.1 on MDS?
i agree with alot of use, he should of made the video to let me buy you a drink, alotta non crooked fans would findd the concept of that song alot better with a video to it that song still has lots of potentional probably my favourite crooked song so far
I would rather see a video to "Let Me Buy You A Drank" but "Independent" is a dope song and i'm still looking forward to the music video.
I dont mind seeing Let Me Buy You A Drink on every Crooked I project, I just love that song.

ps. this thread is going in the classic direction, started about independent video and changes in the middle and becomes thread about Let Me Buy You A Drink being the best Crooked I song Smile
Are we going to get the music video this week or what?
(12-22-2010, 10:14 AM)Dimos link Wrote:Are we going to get the music video this week or what?

Soon, man. Soon. Wink
(12-22-2010, 10:44 AM)anita_job link Wrote:[quote author=Dimos link=topic=5045.msg281499#msg281499 date=1293027255]
Are we going to get the music video this week or what?

Soon, man. Soon. Wink
[/quote]

I would not be surprised if this video is never completed and not released at all. If it is done, we will get an extremely low-budget video with Crooked rapping into a camera about money he probably doesn't have, and it will look really bad for him.

I am hoping we don't see a video from Crooked until it a well directed video with a good budget. Crooked talks about having so much money, but his videos are always so low budget, it does not look good at all.

Plus, I don't know why he make a video about a song that is clearly a couple years old where he is shouting "Treacherous is balling". The Treacherous brand is dead now, Crooked never even mentions it anymore not at all. If Treacherous evolved into COB records, thats fine and all, but he doesn't need to shout out an older brand on a new video.