Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I's "Independent" Music Video Coming Soon
(12-24-2010, 12:26 AM)cymba link Wrote:[quote author=anita_job link=topic=5045.msg281502#msg281502 date=1293029061]
[quote author=Dimos link=topic=5045.msg281499#msg281499 date=1293027255]
Are we going to get the music video this week or what?

Soon, man. Soon. Wink
[/quote]

I would not be surprised if this video is never completed and not released at all. If it is done, we will get an extremely low-budget video with Crooked rapping into a camera about money he probably doesn't have, and it will look really bad for him.

I am hoping we don't see a video from Crooked until it a well directed video with a good budget. Crooked talks about having so much money, but his videos are always so low budget, it does not look good at all.

Plus, I don't know why he make a video about a song that is clearly a couple years old where he is shouting "Treacherous is balling". The Treacherous brand is dead now, Crooked never even mentions it anymore not at all. If Treacherous evolved into COB records, thats fine and all, but he doesn't need to shout out an older brand on a new video. 
[/quote]

Treacherous is dead?

Please explain...

In 2010, One-2 dropped a mixtape, K-Young dropped an EP, 3 mixtapes and a music video. Not to mention in the first quarter we are getting Knoc-Turn'als new album and One-2's new EP. There's been a lot of music from the crew as a whole if you count all the leaks too.

As far as not wanting a video... don't worry, if you don't want to watch it, you don't have to.
I didn't mean Treacherous dead completely, thats my bad. I know K-Young on One-2 have released some stuff. What I meant was that it is dead to Crooked at this point. He no longer EVER says Treacherous in his music or interviews, or his VP job either. Listen to the 1st HHW, Treacherous was all over there, but not anymore at all.

The fans just got no explanation whatsoever as to why all of a sudden he stopped. I've brought this up on this in the past, and no one else has seemed to notice somehow (or cared). PFWW, PCOB, and th HSG album were officially released without the Treacherous logo on it. By the looks of it, MDS will also be released without Treacherous as well (if it ever comes out).

Just curious to know why, not sure what happend to "Treacherous is the movement" LOL! 

If y'all rememember he done this with Mr Pigface that video took months to come out, tbh he should release a video before MDS come out (an MDS track obviously) and that will get people hyped but Let Me Buy You A drink should be on MDS and a video should be made because you could do more with a LMBYAD video than you can with an Independent video, although I guarantee you if it was a LMBYAD video whether it was 5 years after the EP no-one would be mad about it lol
Well it's official that the video ain't coming..

I asked crooked  where is independent video ? He said

TheRealCrookedI
  @lilpro Didnt like it.. 2011 will be crazy trust me.. Videos all over the place
(01-03-2011, 09:41 AM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:Well it's official that the video ain't coming..

I asked crooked  where is independent video ? He said

TheRealCrookedI

That's alright...

Hopefully we'll see that Villain video soon.
(01-03-2011, 09:41 AM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:Well it's official that the video ain't coming..

I asked crooked  where is independent video ? He said

TheRealCrookedI

No surprise there at all. He probably made the right choice anyway, there is no need for a PCOB video at this point. If he is serious, he needs to release a video for Villian within a couple months if he wants to really push that song like it looks like. 

Every January Crooked says something very similar to what he said in his Twitter response:
"2011 will be crazy trust me". He says that every year lol! I gotta say though the last few years we really did get a quite a bit of music (most of it being free) from him, and as a fan, that's all I could really ask for. So, I actually believe him. Still don't think MDS is dropping in March though.  
COMING SOON! Im so tired of hearin this. Get your shit straight. I hope hes not gonna say "didnt like it" when sum1 gonna ask "where is MDS" on march 23rd.
(01-03-2011, 03:40 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:COMING SOON! Im so tired of hearin this. Get your shit straight. I hope hes not gonna say "didnt like it" when sum1 gonna ask "where is MDS" on march 23rd.
hahahaha that would be funny as hell
(01-03-2011, 03:40 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:COMING SOON! Im so tired of hearin this. Get your shit straight. I hope hes not gonna say "didnt like it" when sum1 gonna ask "where is MDS" on march 23rd.

Someone is gonna ask that, don't worry. MDS is not coming out on 03/23. I told everyone on here not to get excited, few people listened, and I guess we will see in a couple of months. I want the album out, don't get me wrong. I would love a Crooked album, its just not coming this March. Crooked's past history speaks for itself, so we will see. I will be very, very dissapointed though if I don't see his CD at Best Buy, and he releases a digital-only album.
Damn thats dissapointing Sad i was lookin forward to a new music video from Crook.