Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COB Clothing Collection (Now Available At Shiekh Shoes)

Quote:Crooked I and the Circle of Bosses are continuing their conquest of the Hip Hop game with the release of several exciting music projects in the upcoming year. In the mean time, the COB movement has expanded their reach and announced the launch of their official clothing line.

While fans have been able to purchase Circle of Bosses merchandise through Crooked I's website, the brand has now made it's way into local retail outlets. Crooked I recently announced a deal with Shiekh Shoes, a popular clothing chain based on the West Coast, that will house the COB's new clothing line. The merchandise is now available in eighteen separate locations ranging from Washington to Texas. Fans who are interested in purchasing items, can find a store using the chart included below.

If you are interested in learning more about Crooked I and his upcoming projects, please follow the Boss on his official Twitter page. As always, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for all your COB related updates.

[Image: x23bedefa.jpg]
That's sick to see crookeds clothing line take off, but sucks that its only available in-store. If anyone knows where to get em online then they are robocopped.
same q as above
I wanna cop that "Do not cock block" t-shirt. I want one just like that. I just hate when people cock block me when I'm talking to a fine ass milf with benefits.
(12-14-2010, 12:30 AM)aLCapone link Wrote:I wanna cop that "Do not cock block" t-shirt. I want one just like that. I just hate when people cock block me when I'm talking to a fine ass milf with benefits.

LoL...

Check out the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. rocking some of the shirts in a recent performance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhD77-lHSAE
Someone who lives in the area should snap some pics and ship em out to other people who can't get there...that would be solid and get compensated via paypal
Sick! I'll be up in Seattle within the next month, i might need to make a stop and check for these clothes. Pretty damn cool.
lol @ "Do Not Cock Block" t-shirt

I live bout 45 mins away from Richmond Hilltop Mall... gonna see if they have'em in stock this weekend.. pleasantly surprised to see COB merchandise make it to NorCal
It blows that these are not on the shiekh website yet. Still cool that the brand is expanding though.
(12-14-2010, 12:30 AM)aLCapone link Wrote:I wanna cop that "Do not cock block" t-shirt. I want one just like that. I just hate when people cock block me when I'm talking to a fine ass milf with benefits.

man I got cock blocked by some jealous douchbag when I was gonna bang out 2 cougs. wackest day of my life man.