Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COB Clothing Collection (Now Available At Shiekh Shoes)
I agree with Moontravis01 and innate024 We need these shirts in Oregon!!! I drove all the way to Tacoma Washington to get some and they only had the COB world order tee Sad  I wanted to buy all of them not just one of them!!! There is a Shiekh Shoes in Portland we need to get them to order the Tee that would be dope!!!
How much r the COB world order tees selling for?
the shirt was about 25 bucks
Another pic of the shirts, this time a little more up close - Pic posted by Crook

[Image: cobgear2011.jpg]
I hope that aint Crooked's office, if it is he need to hold back on the pictures till he gets an upgrade
(01-24-2011, 07:20 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:I hope that aint Crooked's office, if it is he need to hold back on the pictures till he gets an upgrade

LoL... Wel, I wouldn't worry about his desk, you already seen that his studio is on point.
His office isnt bad at all, just looks like a busy man with alot of shit going on. I'd LOVE to see a video tour of the whole Treacherous studio, not just the actual studio but Crookeds office and the outside and stuff, that would be cool to see.
how can you order all these shirts but not the Cob world order shirts/hoodies ? i know they prably sell them at shiekshoes but it's too far from where i live, also i went on the shiek shoes website and looked at the t's they got and none of em are cob brand so i can't order through there either
noticed a couple of things with that pic

1. my okbye tshirt that they still haven't delievered  its between the two shirts beside the coffee mug.

2.  if you look close enough and squint enough you can actually see yb3, yb4, dream tapes, group theraphy, boss music, and million dollar story  folders on the desktop!!!!
lmfao ^

pretty high budget office he got going on there lol no hate I support Crook to death.

COB