Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Slaughterhouse In "Best Of The Booth 2010" Awards

Quote:Over the course of 2010, we at DJBooth.net have kept our ever-growing community of DJs, artists and listeners up to date on all the latest and greatest in hip-hop and R&B. Now, it's time for you to step into our virtual polling booth and cast your votes for our second annual Best of the Booth awards!

Factoring in reader feedback and ratings as well as staff recommendations, we've nominated the front-running candidates in 20 different categories. From now till 12:00 PM (EST) on December 30, you'll be able to vote on the urban artists, albums and songs that defined the year. Check in on January 6 to see who was selected as the Best of the Booth in 2010!

Slaughterhouse Nominations...

BEST COLLABORATION RECORD

-Eminem feat. Slaughterhouse - "Session One"

BEST REMIX RECORD

-Joell Ortiz feat. Novel - "Call Me (Statik Selektah Remix)"

BEST HIP HOP ALBUM (UNSIGNED / INDEPENDENT)

-Joe Budden - "Mood Muzik 4 (A Turn For The Worst)"

BEST MIXTAPE / STREET ALBUM

-Joell Ortiz & Novel - "Defying The Predictable"

--- --- ---

Voting takes 2 minutes, please support the movement!  8)
Vote early, often, and more than once.
Just voted Smile Also vote "BEST COLLABORATION RECORD" SESSION 1 by Eminem ft Slaughterhouse Smile !

Thnx for sharing Effex, I voted
(12-15-2010, 08:30 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:Just voted Smile Also vote "BEST COLLABORATION RECORD" SESSION 1 by Eminem ft Slaughterhouse Smile !

Oops! Missed that one, thank you sir!
(12-16-2010, 01:12 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=OttawaCOB link=topic=5070.msg281305#msg281305 date=1292459419]
Just voted Smile Also vote "BEST COLLABORATION RECORD" SESSION 1 by Eminem ft Slaughterhouse Smile !

[/quote]

Don't tell me you voted for Usher. : /
voted
(12-16-2010, 01:12 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=OttawaCOB link=topic=5070.msg281305#msg281305 date=1292459419]

[/quote]

Its the most important one!
Hopefully they win some awards. They deserve it.