Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is Crooked's marketing exec?
let's sell an album without a tracklist

let's get our clothing in stores 4 months before the album's alleged release date

lets sell our single bundled up with t shirts that have the word cock on them lol
You're right...

Crooked shouldn't let fans pre-order autographed copies of his upcoming album.

Crooked shouldn't allow fans to buy his clothes in stores and force them to buy online.

In fact... Crooked should just not release any merchandise at all and then have people get upset when he doesn't release anything. That's a better marketing plan.

8) You know I'm just joking bro, but at least he's giving everyone opportunities and options.

Yeah my thoughts exactly, at least he's trying and from what it seems, he is really working hard on that MDS, everyday he is in that booth "cooking"
(12-15-2010, 08:33 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:Yeah my thoughts exactly, at least he's trying and from what it seems, he is really working hard on that MDS, everyday he is in that booth "cooking"

"bosstrodomusm, this year i'm droppin boss i promise"
LOL w.e I have hope this time around too.
LOL.....This post reminded me of some old DOC posts when we used to joke that Crooked and his team had the very worst marketing skills in the world.

That being said, it looks like he has gotten his shit together and is coming with things for real. WHAT THE FUCK TOOK SOOOOO LONG?

I am fully against pre-ordering a Crooked I album with no track listing yet without it being on Amazon. However, good for Crooked to get his clothes in stores. That is a good look.
people who pre-order a Crooked I album are on crack. Seriously, this is Crooked I we're talking about...

Untouchable
Say Hi To The Bad Guy
BOSS
Million Dollar Story (?)

Say bye to your money