Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Buddens Says Slaughterhouse / Shady Deal NOT Done
Hopefully after the EP is out (1/25/11) they'll get signed. Remember, this is Slaughterhouse's last project on E1.
(12-17-2010, 11:48 AM)©olumbus(O)hio(B)oy link Wrote:I've seen a couple interviews where Crook jokes around saying he is already cleared, and he doesnt know about the rest of SH. Now hes got me wondering if there is a hint of truth to it. Probably not because Royce has made Shady announcements too. Just wierd that half of the group (Crook and Royce) seem so sure about it, then Joe acts like its not close to being finalized, and Joell doesnt say anything. 
I feel you guys though, im getting annoyed with all the build up to nothing.

I understand what your saying, it's just so many politics involved with 4 different rappers, multiple managers, different records labels. It's a project.
Well its not like its the first time group is getting signed to a label. Its soooo long...I was waitin for that to happen in 2009 and now its almost 2011. Gotta be sum1 tryin to cockblock this or makin it harder..Still E1? Im almost sure royce n crooked (n even maybe joell) are signed to shady. Ive heard too many things in their songs, n interviews, they wouldnt be mentionning if it wasnt a done deal for them.
(12-17-2010, 11:01 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:they wouldnt be mentionning if it wasnt a done deal for them.

'Im dropping BOSS this year, I promise'...
Lol it really doesnt look like there gonna be signed anytime soon, i really dont even understand what the hold up is anymore.
looks like Joe is the only one holding them back.  personally i think they should disband the group and joell royce and crooked should form a new group. joey has never been on their level
(12-27-2010, 08:05 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:looks like Joe is the only one holding them back.  personally i think they should disband the group and joell royce and crooked should form a new group. joey has never been on their level

Lmao.