Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Million Dollar Story T-Shirts Now Available For Purchase!

[Image: mds_tshirt_2010.jpg]

Quote:On March 22nd, Crooked I will change the face of Hip Hop when he releases his highly anticipated debut album Million Dollar Story. The album is now available for pre-order and new merchandise has been announced to help spread awareness.

In preparation for Crooked I's album release, fans can support the project by picking up a limited edition Million Dollar Story t-shirt. The collector's item is available exclusively through Crooked I's Big Cartel web page. Fans can own a part of history and help promote the most anticipated album of 2011 by making a purchase.

Additional items, which include Circle of Bosses hoodies and Villain t-shirts, are also available for purchase. We encourage readers to check back often as new merchandise is announced on a regular basis.

Reference: http://crookedi.bigcartel.com/product/sp...ry-t-shirt
hahaha now he definetly has to drop it or else everyone walkin around with these shirts will look like fools.
(12-17-2010, 11:03 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:hahaha now he definetly has to drop it or else everyone walkin around with these shirts will look like fools.

[Image: x-files-believe-796806.jpg]
Maybe he should have released the shirt after a track list and album art... at least than people would know that it exists and will come out (and more people would buy it), right now people who are pre-ordering and and buying these shirts are basically gambling on the fact that it will come out.
Man this is becoming so hype !

As much as I love crook, he's gotta tell Gracie to find a new designer cause honestly evert shirt other than the slaughterhouse ones and the COB ones, look so boring. I don't mean to hate, just sharing my honest opinion :/
UGLY