Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I, The Game, Wiz Khalifa & Menace in the studio (Photo)
NIIICEEEEEE (Fab voice)

This is great news for Crook because not only will he destroy everyone lyrically on that track but he will also get a nice new fans that's for sure !!!

Can't wait !
Yeah I want that sweater too and  I hope  They do a bunch of tracks
Anyone who was wondering when this is from, this was taken last night and posted by COB on Twitter.
I'm a Wiz fan. He's dope for what he is. A collab with Game, Crooked, and Wiz has potential to be dope, some chilled, laid back shit.
watch how crook comes out with that gangbang shit.
Crook probably providing that green, that boy Wiz smokes like Snoop..
(12-22-2010, 02:30 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:Cause that would be awful wouldnt it, a multi platinum artist shouting you out!

It would earn Crooked I more haters than fans. Plus Game peaked after his first album. And it's just annoying as fuck to listen to any of his songs because they are bar after bar of other people's names. He's like one of those people who continually friends people on Facebook so he can brag he "knows" or is "cool with" so and so.
(12-23-2010, 11:03 AM)anita_job link Wrote:[quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=5104.msg281512#msg281512 date=1293042635]
Cause that would be awful wouldnt it, a multi platinum artist shouting you out!

It would earn Crooked I more haters than fans. Plus Game peaked after his first album. And it's just annoying as fuck to listen to any of his songs because they are bar after bar of other people's names. He's like one of those people who continually friends people on Facebook so he can brag he "knows" or is "cool with" so and so.
[/quote]

The realest talk, all he does is drop names! Game never used to be this wack... such a shame, he had talent, burnt out after his first album just like 50 Cent.
quit the hating. this is gonna be a dope track. im not really that fond of Wiz khalifa. but game still got bars, not on crookeds level tho.
(12-23-2010, 03:43 PM)Regal_Black link Wrote:[quote author=anita_job link=topic=5104.msg281560#msg281560 date=1293116585]
[quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=5104.msg281512#msg281512 date=1293042635]
Cause that would be awful wouldnt it, a multi platinum artist shouting you out!

[/quote]

The realest talk, all he does is drop names! Game never used to be this wack... such a shame, he had talent, burnt out after his first album just like 50 Cent.
[/quote]

What? Doctor's Advocate is a great album!