Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Royce Da 5'9" "Success Is Certain" Thread (Now Available)
From: http://royceda59.bigcartel.com/product/s...-pre-order

Quote:Pre-order your copy of Royce's upcoming new release Success Is Certain and get it Autographed! Don't miss your chance to get an autographed copy of what will be the year's biggest Hip Hop release.

Fans who order the album through Royce's store will also have a chance for exclusive Slaughterhouse and Royce backstage passes, meet and greets and fan only shows.

Success Is Certain (Autographed)

Release Date: July 26, 2011
I thought he was contracted to do another album for Gracie

They also like to get their pre-orders in early. its four months away yet you can still buy, most probably be pushed back as well
(01-05-2011, 04:58 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:Bad news is that its coming out under Gracie Prod. What the fuck. With all those mentions of #teamshady and sayin shady records 2011 belongs to slaughterhouse..could at least release their albums under shady records...

thats because They are signing to Shady as a group not solo artists so the Slaughterhouse album will be out on shady but their solo stuff

but ive heard about this album for like a week now Im really excited imo Death Is Certain is Royce's best album so lets hope this is just as good or even tops it

p.s Effex shouldn't you make a sticky thread about this?
(01-05-2011, 06:52 PM)D-91 link Wrote:[quote author=Lyricest link=topic=5152.msg281854#msg281854 date=1294261080]
Bad news is that its coming out under Gracie Prod. What the fuck. With all those mentions of #teamshady and sayin shady records 2011 belongs to slaughterhouse..could at least release their albums under shady records...

p.s Effex shouldn't you make a sticky thread about this?
[/quote]

Yeah, I slipped up, lol...

The promotion for this album is just starting up though.

T-Shirts are also available...

http://royceda59.bigcartel.com/product/s...-t-shirt-1

http://royceda59.bigcartel.com/product/s...-t-shirt-2
Death iz Certain was a classic that stayed in my rotation for a long ass time.

Looking forward to this.
i agree nickel nine's "death is certain" is STILL in my rotation,classic to me not to mention "street hop" which i feel is just as good with premo's production if i could recall "hip hop" was a ridiculously hot track as his single & im sure royce wont disappoint with his next 1.im ecstatic just to imagine what other beats premo has in store for nickel's "success is certain" pretty cool if dr.dre threw 1 in there with maybe em as a feature? theyre tracks "echo" & "living proof" r  omens of whats 2 come hope they have another bad meets evil sequel soon! in the meantime i still bump countless numbers of mixtapes from royce:raw sessions,build n destroy disc 1 & 2,the king is back,bar exam 1 2 & 3 & just randomized favorates ok im done! Smile SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!                                             
Definetly lookin forward to this album, i'm not a huge Royce fan but i do think the dude is mega-talented and ill definetly support this project.
Can't Wait For This
Lmao, this isn't coming out on April 26.
(03-23-2011, 11:28 AM)aLCapone link Wrote:Lmao, this isn't coming out on April 26.

yeah, no chance. i don't remember the last time royce stuck to the first date he put out for anything