Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#OKBYE T-Shirt And Song Now Available [Restocked & Available Overseas]

[Image: okbye_logo.jpg]

Quote:Crooked I recently unveiled his official clothing line, which is available for purchase exclusively through selected Shiekh Shoes locations. Due to popular demand, the Boss of the West has made one particular item available for purchase through Planet COB.

After many requests from supporters, Crooked I has once again made his extremely popular #OKBYE t-shirts available for purchase through the PlanetCOB.com website. As an added bonus, fans can purchase the #OKBYE Deluxe Package which includes two previously unreleased songs and the entire Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded series. The unheard material includes Crooked I's #OKBYE and the Let Me Buy You A Drink (Extended Version). Because several fans already purchased the original #OKBYE t-shirts, Crooked I has offered the official song as a free download. Fans can check out the song using our included music player, but we encourage everyone to support the movement by making a purchase!

On March 22nd, Crooked I will release his highly anticipated debut album Million Dollar Story. The project is now available for pre-order on his official Big Cartel store. In the mean time, please keep checking back for further updates including news about the upcoming Planet COB Vol. 2 EP release.

Purchase Deluxe Package: http://planetcob.com/store/

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=348

UPDATE: The shirt is now available in Australia and if your country isn't listed, please contact info@planetcob.com for requests!
The new songs are cool...

-Let Me Buy You A Drink (Remix) - Slightly different mixing on the Vaugn Anthony vocals and a THIRD verse by Crooked I! It completes the song and the story. Great ending!

-Ok Bye - Features an appearance by a singer named Skyy. Production is very "Slaughterhouse-ish", sick lyrics, very catchy!
Damn i cant afford this right now. If anyone is nice enough to PM the songs that would be amazing. Lol
I'm sure you'll see them circulating the blogs by tomorrow, lol, you know how things go... ha ha

For real though, if anyone has the loot, I suggest to pick up the shirt and the songs. The shirt will probably be another limited time offer, definitely a cool collector's item.
smh Last time they didnt ship overseas, now they shipping everywhere but Australia?
(02-10-2011, 03:49 AM)Aaron link Wrote:smh Last time they didnt ship overseas, now they shipping everywhere but Australia?

Damn man, maybe you could use the contact form to see if anything could be worked out.
damn 20 bucks is too much for a tee if it would be like the villian or the pigface tee´s i would bought that, in the planetcob page it says; from the upcoming planet cob vol.2, when this will come?

and effex how much is it with the shipping,handling shit to eu?

i wish he would sell the cob world order things...
(02-10-2011, 03:22 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:The new songs are cool...

-Let Me Buy You A Drink (Remix) - Slightly different mixing on the Vaugn Anthony vocals and a THIRD verse by Crooked I! It completes the song and the story. Great ending!

-Ok Bye - Features an appearance by a singer named Skyy. Production is very "Slaughterhouse-ish", sick lyrics, very catchy!

Thanks - I have already ordered the package and downloaded the songs. Can't wait to listen to the extended version of "Let Me Buy You A Drink". This track needed a third verse!
(02-10-2011, 08:19 AM)Dimos link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=5320.msg283268#msg283268 date=1297322559]
The new songs are cool...

Thanks - I have already ordered the package and downloaded the songs. Can't wait to listen to the extended version of "Let Me Buy You A Drink". This track needed a third verse!
[/quote]

isn´t "Let Me Buy You A Drink" on MDS? and how do you download them songs if you order the tee? with i-tunes?
I wished that they sold PLANETCOB VOL.2 WITH THE TEE!