Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Interview w/ AOL Music (Video)
Here's the link
http://music.aol.com/video/crooked-i-int...re_twitter
props for this, damn DJ khalil is on that this means we're gettin this song with Kobe and that twista joint, yeah i think finally this time will say something, i hope he will drop the album in may.
(03-24-2011, 05:34 PM)#okbye link Wrote:props for this, damn DJ khalil is on that this means we're gettin this song with Kobe and that twista joint, yeah i think finally this time will say something, i hope he will drop the album in may.

Yeah, I've been heavily anticipating the Kobe joint for quite some time.
(03-24-2011, 05:43 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=#okbye link=topic=5621.msg286234#msg286234 date=1301002488]
props for this, damn DJ khalil is on that this means we're gettin this song with Kobe and that twista joint, yeah i think finally this time will say something, i hope he will drop the album in may.

[/quote]

yeah, if crooked is shootin his everyday video on 1st April then we're gettin really this album this time, cause the lasttime it was boom boom clap but the situation was different cause death row was on his ass for 2 years and we didn't saw a villain video, that's says it all.
I'm glad I'm not the only dude from the hood that likes anime I hope that Mr. Pig Face anime comes out.

I feel like he owes us more Pig Face stuff since he scrapped the LP.

BTW am I the only one who noticed that the EP cover had a white guy as Pig Face, not Crook?
(03-24-2011, 05:43 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=#okbye link=topic=5621.msg286234#msg286234 date=1301002488]
[/quote]

that kobe joint is gonna be epic...its like we first heard gs cry on that dynasty tv
Finally something about MDS in an interview. Cool interview. That hat is covering Crookeds eyes the whole time though. haha
Our worst fears confirmed - 'Everyday' - chosen as the 1st single. EPIC Failure.
(03-24-2011, 08:01 PM)Iconoklass link Wrote:Our worst fears confirmed - 'Everyday' - chosen as the 1st single. EPIC Failure.

yeah i didnt really like everyday at first listen but after a couple more listens its not so bad to me now (even though i think he could of done better than that).

It is good to see hes talking about the album. Im definitely IN for the twista joint, the khalil joint or joints and the horse shoe gang feature. Everyday isnt a great intro to the album but the rest of the entire album could be alot more crazier than the single leads us to believe about the overrall sound/vibe of the album.
Ghost in the Shell was sick.