Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - I'm Still A M.C.
this is pretty hard i like the hook especially the fuck dumbin down part.
I cant stop listening to this track, SO DOPE

and damn how hard this bangs in the whip  :o
(03-18-2009, 07:31 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote: I cant stop listening to this track, SO DOPE

and damn how hard this bangs in the whip  :o

Word, I finally got around to knockin' this one in the ride, now I'm lovin' it so much more.

Kompo's beats really are meant for powerful systems.
yoooooo....lol this nigga Crooked I killed it!!!
What's good alphabet, you should throw the lyrics up in the "Lyrics" section so people can find them easier.
(03-19-2009, 11:38 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: What's good alphabet, you should throw the lyrics up in the "Lyrics" section so people can find them easier.

Done
I'm impressed! Crooked came strong on this one. I usually complain about his hooks but he nailed it on this one. Great beat too.

Looking forward to more songs from BOSS.
im feeling this song but honestly its just like he's releasing a mixtape or something because in the end its all the same a free download its nothing thats new from crooked, the song is fire but its like whats so new, i personally rather him get the album together and then realease it even if he wants to do it for free but he should release it on a date he sets so everyone can get hyped and shit when it comes out
damn can´t stop listing to this track,
it remains me the boom boom clap days  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
(03-19-2009, 07:37 PM)ferhat link Wrote: damn can´t stop listing to this track,
it remains me the boom boom clap days  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's one of those tracks where you can tell Crook isn't "forcing" it, the track feels natural to me. Crook murked this track, I'm loving it more and more each time I spin it.