Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - I'm Still A M.C.
When I think about it, This song must of been recorded kinda recently because SouljaBoy's album came out in Dec 08 with the second single being ''Kiss Me Thru the Phone'' So with that reference in this song about kissing me through the camera phone Im guessing Crooked recorded this this year! So are we really getting the REAL B.O.S.S. Music?? I aint hating, just thinking. Also this means we should be looking forward to hearing Gangstaz Cry, 20Inch Wires feat. Bun B, Biggest Mistake and It Was All A Dream right??

If I am mistaken than cool but I also dont like the fact that they are not leaking this in order of tracklist like...... track 01) Intro track 02) N.W.A. 03) Life As A Shorty ect.
(03-22-2009, 05:54 AM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: When I think about it, This song must of been recorded kinda recently because SouljaBoy's album came out in Dec 08 with the second single being ''Kiss Me Thru the Phone'' So with that reference in this song about kissing me through the camera phone Im guessing Crooked recorded this this year! So are we really getting the REAL B.O.S.S. Music?? I aint hating, just thinking. Also this means we should be looking forward to hearing Gangstaz Cry, 20Inch Wires feat. Bun B, Biggest Mistake and It Was All A Dream right??

If I am mistaken than cool but I also dont like the fact that they are not leaking this in order of tracklist like...... track 01) Intro track 02) N.W.A. 03) Life As A Shorty ect.

I'm hoping we are getting all those songs you mentioned, but who knows what we are getting anymore. I wonder if there's been so much material re-recorded that he's abandoned those tracks. I hope not though.

Also, if they are leaking them, we NEED the real track order, because if not we won't get to experience the album the right way.
^^ to add to wat bp said bout the recency of this track,  crooked i mentions that t-pain autotune shit whhich he said before in the Go Hard freestyle.

just leak the whole thing.