Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Tells A Million Dollar $tory (Urban Daily Interview)

Quote:Over the past several months Crooked I has been heavily promoting his movement through a series of lives shows and the release of his Million Dollar $tory EP. Now, the Boss of the West is preparing to take his brand to the next level and had the chance to share his plans in a new interview.

Crooked I had the opportunity to sit down with The Urban Daily to discuss not only his own plans for the upcoming year, but his group Slaughterhouse's recent activities as well. Crooked I discusses building his brand through merchandising and of course through a fresh approach to recording music. The Circle of Bosses squad leader specifically touches on his new clothing line, the Shady Records machine and his upcoming debut album. We don't want to spoil the interview for fans, so please check out the entire feature by using the link included below.

If you are interested in learning more about Crooked I, please follow the Boss on his official Twitter account. As always, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for all your Circle of Bosses related news updates.

Reference: http://theurbandaily.com/music/theurband...s-no-more/
Nice publicity. Thanks for the post.
No Gonna Comment On This.

One Question Though

P.S. How Big is This Site?
Why do you care?^^
@JayE & all other members

Please redirect all posts like that to this thread from now on, in order to decrease derailing of meaningful threads like this

The Unofficial "Post Your Negativity/Opinion Here" Thread Created By Hood R.A.T.
Technically his question is relevant to this thread though.

You asked "How big is the site?" his response was simply asking "Why do you care?"

So - it's a response to your question. lol
(04-13-2011, 10:30 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Technically his question is relevant to this thread though.

You asked "How big is the site?" his response was simply asking "Why do you care?"

So - it's a response to your question. lol

I know it is EFFeX but when I answer questions like this 9 times out of 10 meaningful threads get derailed big time
LOL funny how crook is claiming that sales ain´t important, the last interviews was about sales and how crook didn´t say the release date again.
I wonder who asked Crooked I to diss Em and Dre?

I wouldn't mind seeing a SH-Eminem diss track where each of them dissed each other just for laughs. They'll probably never do a track like that because Budden will catch feelings and jump on BlogTV and say something stupid.
(04-14-2011, 10:49 AM)anita_job link Wrote:I wonder who asked Crooked I to diss Em and Dre?

I wouldn't mind seeing a SH-Eminem diss track where each of them dissed each other just for laughs. They'll probably never do a track like that because Budden will catch feelings and jump on BlogTV and say something stupid.

thats a good idea.  Big Grin