Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I, HSG, Sauce Tha Boss, Iceman & ConiYac - "Planet COB Vol. 2"

Quote:In August of 2010 Crooked I released Planet COB Vol. 1 in an effort to promote his new website and spread his movement throughout the Internet. Crooked I is now preparing to release the second installment and has brought along the entire gang.

On Crooked I's latest freestyle, he is joined by his Circle of Bosses family as they spread awareness about the upcoming Planet COB Vol. 2. Over an instrumental produced by Aktive, Crooked I exchanges vicious rhymes with the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G., Sauce The Boss, Iceman and ConiYac. The freestyle is packed with immense energy and fans are sure to be blown away. Check it out by using our included music player.

If you are interested in learning more about Crooked I and his music, please follow The Boss on his official Twitter account. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further news updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=360
This is beyond retarded !!!

Fucking dopeeeeeeeeeee
Shit wasn't bad.
This is the type of shit I've been wanting from Crooked for the past for nearly the past month.

I'm Just Glad The Crook I Love The Most Is Back. Smile

I'm actually anticipating Planet C.O.B. Vol. 2 more than MD$ The LP right now.

P.S. Does anyone know if PCOBV2 is going to be an EP or an LP?

#SuttSuttC.O.B.
#Planet_C.O.B._Volume_2_Will_Be_2Dope
#Crook_Don't_Stop_The_Freestyle
DOPE AS USUAL
dope now finally things is movin...
this beat sounds kinda like Pusha T´s "Oh My God"
Def dope as usual. 8)  Wish it was a little longer since it was a "clique" track, but I can't complain over free music. So.................. SSut SSut!
If Planet COB Vol. 2 is just around the corner.... then can only mean MDS isn't coming out any time soon. Right?
Planet COB 2 has pretty much been mostly done (if not done) for a minute now. The plan has been to drop that first.