Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Supergroup: Crooked I, Chino XL & Sinful (CONFIRMED)
Quote:A NEW HIP-HOP SUPER GROUP

What is this going on with Crooked I? I am hearing another good rumor about Crooked. People are already talking about the supergroup called Slaughterhouse, but there is another one forming in the West Coast. According to my sources, this new act is called ......(drumroll)......THE DIRTY DODGERS! I heard that Crooked I (Long Beach), Chino XL (Originally from New Jersey, Now reppin W.C.) and Sinful AKA El Pecador also from Long Beach, known for his Spanish flow. I heard these are the latest monsters to come into the game. Will this dream come true? I hope so! I'm tired of trash rap. Its time for some real Hip-Hop. Don't take that as a diss or personally.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/...82928.aspx

Would be cool if this is true.
I will cry if this is true, and not tears of joy.

The last thing Crooked needs is to be involved in ANOTHER "supergroup", especially one that's going to get -a million buzz and probably won't amount to shit but a few freestyles.

Also, I'm really not a fan of Chino XL and Sinful, but even so, if there was a chance it could greatly benefit Crooked's career then I'd have no problem with it but it won't help him at all, it will just be another lame excuse for him to delay his album.
Hmm... an All Hip Hop rumor huh? I'm going to try to hit up Chino and see what he says.
damn. Three squads in one period ? Slaughterhouse, No Country For Old Men and Chino... I'm impressed
hmmm don´t know what to say...you know what,1st crooked i album,2nd slaughterhouse album,3nd no country for old man then if these procet´s are knockin as hard and i know they will be hard as fuck,then it would be cool to see a thing like this.
Very interesting... Could it be real?

http://www.myspace.com/dirtydodger 
Confirmed:

CHINOXL: WISH I COULD SAY IT WAS FALSE!!! CUZ ITS CRAZYabsolutely TRUE AS FUCK!!! LOL....CROOKED I CHINO XL AND SINFUL,(el pecador)DIRTY DODGERS!!!

From Chino's Twitter
Hmm i don't know about this, being in too many groups at the same time. Crook should focus 100% on slaughterhouse and focus on his solo projects.

What's next...Crooked I joins the jonas brothers..???
(03-19-2009, 08:42 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote: Hmm i don't know about this, being in too many groups at the same time. Crook should focus 100% on slaughterhouse and focus on his solo projects.

What's next...Crooked I joins the jonas brothers..???

I'm going to have to agree... If Crook wasn't already in Slaughterhouse that'd be one thing. I mean Crooked and Chino are a deadly combo. However, this could easily distract from his solo project. Slaughterhouse is way better promotion, it's not like this is a priority right now. That's personal opinion though.
Crooked I does have a incredible work ethic though, im sure he wont sacrifice quality if this were true