Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Supergroup: Crooked I, Chino XL & Sinful (CONFIRMED)
This is kinda lame. Watch how he pushes his solo album back to 2011 because he's got no time on his hands.
(03-19-2009, 09:50 PM)alphabet link Wrote: This is kinda lame. Watch how he pushes his solo album back to 2011 because he's got no time on his hands.

I mean I'm down with Crooked I / Chino collabos all day, but only if it doesn't push back the solo material. He's got his hands full already.
I have zero interest in this project.  And to be honest, little to no interest in the other rap groups he's in.  I've seen this scenario a million times.  He's either working hard but spread too thin, or just bullshittin'.  If he's spread too thin then nothing he does will get the attention it needs.  If he's just bullshittin' then he's just giving people even more of a reason to not take him seriously, which is already a big problem.  Either way it's a bad look and not a recipe for success.

Not to mention the more of this kind of stuff he does, the less anybody is going to be willing to invest into him because of the added baggage.

Crooked I is in dire need of a manager who knows what the hell he's doing and is actually able to make things happen.  Things will always be a mess until he changes his approach.
(03-19-2009, 11:03 PM)ITS OFFICIAL link Wrote: I have zero interest in this project.  And to be honest, little to no interest in the other rap groups he's in.  I've seen this scenario a million times.  He's either working hard but spread too thin, or just bullshittin'.  If he's spread too thin then nothing he does will get the attention it needs.  If he's just bullshittin' then he's just giving people even more of a reason to not take him seriously, which is already a big problem.  Either way it's a bad look and not a recipe for success.

Not to mention the more of this kind of stuff he does, the less anybody is going to be willing to invest into him because of the added baggage.

Crooked I is in dire need of a manager who knows what the hell he's doing and is actually able to make things happen.  Things will always be a mess until he changes his approach.

Although I'm a huge Slaughterhouse fan and am looking forward to their album more than Crooked's, I agree with you.

I've been saying for a long time he needs a good manager, instead he's surrounded by a bunch of yes men that think Crooked I and everything he does is the best thing since sliced bread. He should hire me, I'd set him straight  8)
why the fuck would sinful be a part of this?! dude is NOT Hip Hop

crooked and chino make for a dynamic group - tap dancing is still played heavily

they should jus cut it down to them 2 and drop an album late next year
(03-19-2009, 08:52 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=rebel.AL link=topic=594.msg253260#msg253260 date=1237509733]
Hmm i don't know about this, being in too many groups at the same time. Crook should focus 100% on slaughterhouse and focus on his solo projects.

What's next...Crooked I joins the jonas brothers..???

I'm going to have to agree... If Crook wasn't already in Slaughterhouse that'd be one thing. I mean Crooked and Chino are a deadly combo. However, this could easily distract from his solo project. Slaughterhouse is way better promotion, it's not like this is a priority right now. That's personal opinion though.
[/quote]

Completely agree.. 2 much,2 little Crook 2 go around *Pause*
His decisions get worse, I hope this is just a few songs thrown out there on the web and not anything serious.

Im really excited about Slaughterhouse, he does not need to join another group. I hope this doesnt distract from either SH or his solo stuff. Never gonna get a retail album at this rate.
(03-19-2009, 11:03 PM)ITS OFFICIAL link Wrote: I have zero interest in this project.  And to be honest, little to no interest in the other rap groups he's in.  I've seen this scenario a million times.  He's either working hard but spread too thin, or just bullshittin'.  If he's spread too thin then nothing he does will get the attention it needs.  If he's just bullshittin' then he's just giving people even more of a reason to not take him seriously, which is already a big problem.  Either way it's a bad look and not a recipe for success.

Spot on.
This is just getting silly now. He's obviously taken Snoops advice that he would be best in a group to an extreme!
(03-20-2009, 11:43 AM)4 link Wrote: This is just getting silly now. He's obviously taken Snoops advice that he would be best in a group to an extreme!

LOL!

I really don't want to see Crooked go the Kurupt route and take on 30 projects at once.