Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Supergroup: Crooked I, Chino XL & Sinful (CONFIRMED)
Like everyone else this is actually a let down....S.h  is what he needs to get his name out there but maybe Crook figures he'll do all these groups and each fanbase of the other two will hear him an become a fan and I guess its easier with a group then just one of collabs since the listener would likely be more interested in finding out who is part of their fav rappers new group then to check some guy that features on a couple there fav mc's tracks
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Most of Chino's fans are already aware of Crooked I though. This isn't going to benefit his career at all, it's not going to impress any labels, it's not going to help build his fanbase, it's just a great big waste of time that obviously his biggest fans don't even care about.
(03-20-2009, 12:10 PM)alphabet link Wrote: Most of Chino's fans are already aware of Crooked I though. This isn't going to benefit his career at all, it's not going to impress any labels, it's not going to help build his fanbase, it's just a great big waste of time that obviously his biggest fans don't even care about.

The only person that stands to benefit from the group is "Sinful" popularity wise.
no way, really??? ???man fuck this
fuck this shit man crook seriously chill out ur good with s.h. and ur solo shit dont get tangled up in to many other groups or shit, u getting ur spotlight on mtv now u on their main page under music news just worry about the album boss and s.h.
true enough alot of chino fans should of heard of crooked I and its not like chino is that well known but he does have a similar fanbase I would think I guess every fan helps...

I think we should prob wait and see what the plans are....Think how many tracks crook did over the last year with no name rappers...that was on shitty production and was usually being listened to mainly for Crooks verse...

Lets say this year instead of doing those, he does tracks for the groups he's apart of which prob will have a decent beat and the other two will prob have a hot line here and there

...If it worked out like that I couldn't really complain, right now I think were all just thinking of the time and thought that he has to put into it and look at it as taking away but he was already putting time in on songs that weren't gunna bring in a new fan for him at least in this situation good beats

Now will that be the way it works out( no more tracks with random mixtape rappers) is a whole other story but for now I will give it a chance and see what comes from this
 Defective Crooked I Robot
i would like to see chino join slaughterhouse, this would clear up this fine mess he has gotten himself into
Yeah  lets see what happens. I'm guessing Crooked I got the invite to join that group and a humble guy that he is, he acceptted.
(03-19-2009, 08:52 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=rebel.AL link=topic=594.msg253260#msg253260 date=1237509733]
Hmm i don't know about this, being in too many groups at the same time. Crook should focus 100% on slaughterhouse and focus on his solo projects.

What's next...Crooked I joins the jonas brothers..???

I'm going to have to agree... If Crook wasn't already in Slaughterhouse that'd be one thing. I mean Crooked and Chino are a deadly combo. However, this could easily distract from his solo project. Slaughterhouse is way better promotion, it's not like this is a priority right now. That's personal opinion though.
[/quote]

It could distract from his solo project and the Slaughterhouse project!
yea i agree he should focus on slaughterhouse and not this new group but whoever said that sinful is not hiphop is ignorant to you and what you listen to that might be the case or it may be that he is chicano rap but hey its all hiphop but to be quite honest he is a very deep artist and i have been listening to him for years before i ever discovered crooked when he was back with the mexakins. that being said he has a certain demographic that he might rich with the Hispanic culture that is thriving in California not trying to start anything just throwing my 2 cents in there.