Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Supergroup: Crooked I, Chino XL & Sinful (CONFIRMED)
I have no doubt that Sinful is Hip Hop, I wish more people would realize that Hip Hop isn't limited to one group anymore. My stance is that the only person that will REALLY benefit from this group is Sinful. Chino and Crook been around for many years and whether you like them or not, you know who they are. Sinful on the other hand isn't as well known and would be exposed to more listeners by teaming up with these guys.
This could be a good thing or a really good thing. I don't think more Crooked I verses r a bad thing. We all know he has rhymes for months. I think Chino is a dope rapper. The only time I have heard Sinful is on a track with Crook I  believe. Does he always spit in Spanish? If that is the case then it would be harder to listen to their complete songs because I only know a little bit of Spanish.

It may not detract from Slaughterhouse as much as people think. It doesn't take Crook long to write & record his ish. He would only be spitting verses-1 or 2 a track- as opposed to full tracks. Crook obviously is in no hurry to release a solo album so it's not like it will hold up his project.

Also, we shouldn't pay this too much mind as of right now due to Crook's past track record with collaborative releases. What happened to Crooked's collaborative projects with Ill Bill & Nino Bless. Y'all remember those? It doesn't look we will be bumping them any time soon. I was looking forward to the Nino/Crook project too. No Country for Old Men was supposed to be on its way but that has been put on hold for now. The Dream Tapes, Hip-hop weekly the remixes, & more projects which were announced but did not come to fruition. As long as Crooked keeps ripping mics it wouldn't matter to me how many groups he was in as long as his partner's r dope. I do agree tho that S.H. will bring him more buzz & attention than the other groups will.
I am really trying hard to care about this, but I just don't think I do.  I like Crooked and Chino together, they got great chemistry.  Maybe do a mixtape or something, but when I hear "Crooked I" and "group" in the same sentence, all I want is Slaughterhouse!!
the hell happened to this?
(05-04-2011, 04:12 PM)RAJON RONDO link Wrote: the hell happened to this?

Same thing that happens to everything Crooked involves himself in: it fails.
slaughterhouse didn't fail Big Grin
(05-04-2011, 04:12 PM)RAJON RONDO link Wrote: the hell happened to this?

I think it's pretty obvious. Slaughterhouse happened and took off. Smile
(05-04-2011, 08:37 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=RAJON RONDO link=topic=594.msg289072#msg289072 date=1304539961]
the hell happened to this?

I think it's pretty obvious. Slaughterhouse happened and took off. Smile
[/quote]

That shows what happens when Crooked actullay goes through with his actions. He gets more recognized, he should do it more often. Haha
(05-04-2011, 08:31 PM)RAJON RONDO link Wrote: slaughterhouse didn't fail Big Grin
how many minutes of fame do you really think the group has left.
(05-04-2011, 10:36 PM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote: [quote author=RAJON RONDO link=topic=594.msg289100#msg289100 date=1304555486]slaughterhouse didn't fail Big Grin
how minutes of fame do you really think the group has left.
[/quote]

You can't be serious.