Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Performance @ "SOBs" In New York, NY (05/25/11)

Quote:Over the next several months Crooked I is continuing to prepare for his impending takeover with the release of the Million Dollar Story album and Planet COB Vol. 2 EP. While fans await the two project's arrival, Crooked I has planned yet another live performance.

Crooked I is known for his regular performances on the West Coast, but his East Coast fans are in for a special treat. On Wednesday May 25th, Crooked I will be hitting the stage once again at S.O.B.'s in New York City. The show, which is hosted by Low Key and DJ Meka, will feature additional performances by the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G., Slaughterhouse, Emilio Rojas and CMR. Tickets for the event are now on sale and we encourage fans to come out and show their support.

If you are interested in learning more about the upcoming show, please visit the included link or check out the flier below. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board and follow Crooked I on Twitter for further updates.

Reference: http://sobs.com/events/urban-rb-hip-hop/...terhouse-h

[Image: crookediflyer.jpg]
Just a heads up, Crook will be performing music from the Million Dollar Story album at this show.
Another update about the show -

"NYC, SOB's, May 25th, COB!! I might be able to get the Slaughters to come out.. This shxt bout to be stoopid tho" - @TheRealCrookedI
^^ horse shoe gang will be in the building as well! also, emilio rojas has been added to the show.
(05-18-2011, 07:04 PM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote:^^ horse shoe gang will be in the building as well! also, emilio rojas has been added to the show.

Yessir.

I seen Emilio perform once. Puts on a good show.
Show is tomorrow, don't forget!
Well damn. What a lineup... should be a good one.
(05-24-2011, 08:37 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:Well damn. What a lineup... should be a good one.

Yeah man, this is going to be a huge show for Crooked, hopefully we get tons of video footage. You know I would do it, if I could attend. Sad
(05-24-2011, 08:40 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=aLCapone link=topic=5888.msg289971#msg289971 date=1306283833]
Well damn. What a lineup... should be a good one.

Yeah man, this is going to be a huge show for Crooked, hopefully we get tons of video footage. You know I would do it, if I could attend. Sad
[/quote]

Lol, I found out about this about a week ago... if I knew about it earlier I would've definitely went.
Ahh that sucks... I didn't do my job then. Sad