Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Crooked I to the Boss Board! Check out my new song on MTV.com
Man I can't wait for the full track, if all 7 songs they made are this dope, they should of released a digital album like Saigon and Statik Selektah did with "All In A Days Work".

This honesty might be one of my all time favorite Crooked I tracks 8) true story
(03-20-2009, 11:11 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Man I can't wait for the full track, if all 7 songs they made are this dope, they should of released a digital album like Saigon and Statik Selektah did with "All In A Days Work".

This honesty might be one of my all time favorite Crooked I tracks 8) true story

This is exactly the kind of Crooked track I've been waiting on for so long.
Yeah ....A banger  ;D

I really like this song tho Props on the rip can't wait for the dirty version...Also sounds like it goes on for a bit longer :o
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Sounds like a amzing track, need to hear the whole thing though!
wow.

This song is insane, the emotion and flow on this track is  :o
I can't stop listening to this song!! and it cuts out all the time for swares(and it sounds like the song is actually skipping not just blanked out) and isn't a full version... usually I can't get into a song that is like that

I love the verse were he is saying what he told us, and it's lines form some of his more recent songs

Told U Crooked Go Hard, told u its a g thang, told u fuck that autotune shit unless it's t-pain

I love that line mainly the autotune part because I liked it in the original song and like how he delivers it in this song..I'm too lazy to go check but is that line in Go Hard or was it another one from around that time(my memory is shot)
 Defective Crooked I Robot
This track could easily be in my top 5 Crooked tracks.

Can't wait untill monday
(03-20-2009, 07:53 PM)IM SO HOOOOOOOD link Wrote: This track could easily be in my top 5 Crooked tracks.

Can't wait untill monday

Co-sign that!

I can't wait to see what else Crook and Tech got up their sleeves.
Man i think this is the best crooked has ever sounded, you can feel the emotion,the flow and lyrics are perfect. Just amazing.

i guess this is the new sound crooked was talking about.

I can't wait to hear what else they crafted.

I think we should start a threat to thank sway and tech on behalf of the crooked i fans for all the support they have given crooked all these years through the good and bad times and for tech taking in crook when he wanted to quit and than we can email it to them.
hi does anyone have the lyrics?