Whoa! thank you, thank you, thank you,
I knew the interview with Sway was much longer
then just the shooting incident. I can NOT wait
till the whole interview is released in full. It might even
be on tv. and and the song is just SICK

Imagine this could be a second single.

and to BossPlayer
Im curious to know what Verse your homie has tattoo
on his arm? bet its from Hip Hop Weekly!

(03-20-2009, 10:56 PM)SoldierOfAllah link Wrote: hi does anyone have the lyrics?

They'll probably get typed up when it leaks in full...
this song is awesome, neone know when we will get the full version??
song is fire.

but in all seriousness i honestly believe crooked has no option but to get raped for the money hes worth its his choice either he gets the message out their or he loses money, and i think itll be better in the long run to make his career look better by signing to a big label and releasing some music and getting the recognition he deserves, and slowly money will come his way
(03-21-2009, 12:23 AM)umee1989 link Wrote: song is fire.

but in all seriousness i honestly believe crooked has no option but to get raped for the money hes worth its his choice either he gets the message out their or he loses money, and i think itll be better in the long run to make his career look better by signing to a big label and releasing some music and getting the recognition he deserves, and slowly money will come his way

his probably getting offered more money from smaller labels because they can do less for him, were as the bigger labels can do more for him but offering him lessmoney because of it, if i was crooked, i wouldnt know what to do either.
(03-20-2009, 09:59 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote: I think we should start a threat to thank sway and tech on behalf of the crooked i fans for all the support they have given crooked all these years through the good and bad times and for tech taking in crook when he wanted to quit and than we can email it to them.

why don't you send him a bunch of flowers
The new shit sounds even more pure then the old shit dammbbb!
Crooked's gotta chip on his shoulder and boyz are gone have to feel this! Can't wait to hear more....

Does anybody recognize the beat? Hope it's one of his the track sounds album material!

Only thing wrong with releasing the gems for download is that if the tracks make it on the album, fake mf's say shit like "I can't buy the album I already have those songs" or fools complain and say shit like "we already have these, couldn't Crooked make newer ones" ME, I'll buy the ishh even if the whole thangs a download  Wink

Erryone up on this here blog should sign up on that MTV pg. just to show they support to BIG CROOK
^ ^

The track is an exclusive, King Tech produced it for Crook.
^^^ ALBUM GUNNIG SOON THEN HUH!  Wink
(03-21-2009, 12:47 PM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link Wrote: ^^^ ALBUM GUNNIG SOON THEN HUH!  Wink

I'm expecting more news about the track on Monday when it comes out in full.