Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Crooked I to the Boss Board! Check out my new song on MTV.com
(03-21-2009, 12:28 PM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link Wrote: The new shit sounds even more pure then the old shit dammbbb!
Crooked's gotta chip on his shoulder and boyz are gone have to feel this! Can't wait to hear more....

Does anybody recognize the beat? Hope it's one of his the track sounds album material!

Only thing wrong with releasing the gems for download is that if the tracks make it on the album, fake mf's say shit like "I can't buy the album I already have those songs" or fools complain and say shit like "we already have these, couldn't Crooked make newer ones" ME, I'll buy the ishh even if the whole thangs a download  Wink

Erryone up on this here blog should sign up on that MTV pg. just to show they support to BIG CROOK

Yeah it's an original beat. King Tech and Crooked apparently recorded 7 tracks in one day so I hope they're all this good.

And you don't have to worry about people not wanting to buy the album because there's no album to buy, not now, not soon, not for a long time. He's releasing it for free.
BTW, just so everyone knows this track is not confirmed for B.O.S.S., remember these songs got recorded after the shooting incident. However, more information on where the song is going to end up should be out on Monday. Not saying it's not a B.O.S.S. track, it's just not been made public yet.
Yeah but B.O.S.S. might be a free download but that's that. Crooked will bring an album! The events that just happened in his life is gonna force new things to emerge. A FRESH START I SHOULD SAY!

B.O.S.S. will most likely be all music prior to the shooting. This is a new chapter in his life, a New album should be all post those events...

I in no way no any info then what's been posted on this here site, just an opinion....
I almost wanna say these events set Crooked's eyes on bigger badder things then the B.O.S.S. download. I believe Crook will release the B.O.S.S. for download then push a whole new album. either way we all gone support this, and alot of others are gone follow!!!

again, just my opinion
Its gonna be crazy! year for Crooked I
2009 is his already, i think  if he wants to
make a Huge move, now is the right time.
(03-21-2009, 01:17 PM)__Z__ link Wrote: Its gonna be crazy! year for Crooked I

Yup, like I said before, his buzz is at an all time high right now and it's only going to get bigger with the Slaughterhouse XXL thingy and Paid Dues etc. He really needs to take advantage of it this time.
(03-21-2009, 01:17 PM)__Z__ link Wrote: Its gonna be crazy! year for Crooked I

he did call it at the end of the "Crooked Go Hard" freestyle
(03-21-2009, 01:20 PM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link Wrote: [quote author=__Z__ link=topic=599.msg253343#msg253343 date=1237655876]

[/quote]

He's also declared that for the last 4 or so years too..
(03-21-2009, 01:23 PM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link=topic=599.msg253346#msg253346 date=1237656038]
[quote author=__Z__ link=topic=599.msg253343#msg253343 date=1237655876]

[/quote]

He's also declared that for the last 4 or so years too..
[/quote]

well, he was right in a way. NO other rapper was fuckin' wit him when he did that Hip-Hop weekly! just no record sales. can't we all agree he's in the best position of his career now
I thought he was gone have shit on lock when he droped tha New.West.Anthem