Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - If You Ever Hear Me

Quote:On Friday we premiered Crooked I's latest song called "If You Ever Hear Me" which is produced by The Wake Up Show's King Tech. However, only the snippet was available on MTV.com's official website. Well, Treacherous leaked the song in full this afternoon and it is now available for download. The song is the first leak of a collection of songs that illustrate the new direction Crooked I is taking with his music. At this time we can confirm that the song is not going to appear on Crooked I's upcoming "B.O.S.S." project, but it is unclear where it will officially end up. The song is very deep and words do not do it justice, sit back and enjoy!

Link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/57491333443a46ba/
lryis pl0x
CAn not wait to hear this....
wow insane song right here

3rd verse  :o
props for the drop !!!
Crook is sounding better,,, reminds of pac on some of his tracks, how he gets more angry/emotional as the track goes on.

to be honest thats what was missin from crooks voice in a lot of tracks, the hunger and emotion/passion in his voice. noone doubts his lyrical skill.
been waiting patiently, now its time to enjoy
this joint is a FUCKING banger...

props...
(03-23-2009, 02:02 PM)mak4life link Wrote: props for the drop !!!
Crook is sounding better,,, reminds of pac on some of his tracks, how he gets more angry/emotional as the track goes on.

to be honest thats what was missin from crooks voice in a lot of tracks, the hunger and emotion/passion in his voice. noone doubts his lyrical skill.

I hope Crooked sees all the positive feedback this song is getting and really takes it to heart. More thought provoking Hip Hop, we don't need the gun slanging and strip clubs on EVERY song.
that song hits with an impact all i have to say is wow best SONG ever who said that crooked could not write a song!!!!!!
(03-23-2009, 02:25 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=mak4life link=topic=615.msg253433#msg253433 date=1237831330]
props for the drop !!!

I hope Crooked sees all the positive feedback this song is getting and really takes it to heart. More thought provoking Hip Hop, we don't need the gun slanging and strip clubs on EVERY song.
[/quote]

Exactly, totally agree, there is way to much of that already, more depth is needed, i think this will be a turning point for crook,, i got the impression over recent years he was exhausted mentally from the rap game, labels messin him about etc, nothing getting released in turn affected his music, but if he carry's on with this style and flow he will grow to the next level.