Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - If You Ever Hear Me
real song real emotion GREAT
owwwwww  8)
(03-23-2009, 05:16 PM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB! link Wrote: DEEP, DEEP, DEEPER THAN ATLANTIS

that's that real talk, real life, true gangxsta - MC shit!

Can we spread this link staff???

like wildfire  homie!!!!
So does this pretty much shut the haters down once and for all that say he only spits "meaningless" punchlines?
hell yea crooked killed it dude show why he is the west
(03-23-2009, 10:34 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: So does this pretty much shut the haters down once and for all that say he only spits "meaningless" punchlines?

don't know if they'll ever stop hating, but I know sum suckas will take offense to Crooked's "FUCK HIP-HOP" drop towards the end of the track.

But Crooked has the right to scream that isshhh mayne. He's been through it all in this game, except bowing to the industry.....

"INDUSTRY RULE NO. FOUR THOUSAND AND EIGHTY, RECORD COMPANY PEOPLE ARE SHADY"
Damn this ish is dope! Haven't been online for a while & the first day I come back there's a new track from Crook haha nice. This is some raw spit. I agree with mak4life about Crook sounding doper when he spits with emotion. I hope Crook doesn't do any tracks with Lil Wayne even though he likes him although that may be more fans he could gain. Damn Tech came thru for Crook with this beat.
yeah this is crazy!  Hopefully this is a sign of what's to come from the Boss! 
I still can't stop playing this song...

Great in so many different ways
 Defective Crooked I Robot
idk if someone already answered this but is this a track thts suppose to be off of boss the album??