Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Million Dollar Story" (Music Video)

Quote:Last month Crooked I released the first video from his upcoming debut album Million Dollar Story. As we push closer to the album's release, the Boss of the West has dropped another video to build anticipation.

Crooked I has unleashed the title track from his upcoming album Million Dollar Story and recruited John Colombo to film the song's gritty accompanying visuals. The new track re-introduces Crooked I to the world as he gets the opportunity to share his story and express his emotions on wax. Colombo's video perfectly captures the song's vibe with a throwback feeling that compliments Crooked I's uncensored content. We are confident that fans will be blown away by the song and urge everyone to check it out by using the embedded video player. Please be aware that the video is "not suitable for work" though!

If you are interested in checking out Crooked I's other new video Everyday, please click on the "related" link. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Circle of Bosses related news updates! #Sutt #Sutt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqgXktNaQiw
Sick
oooohhhh shit
Vimeo is the devil. >Sad

it's not compatible with the PS3
this is what I'm talking about! lol this shit hot none of y'all can hate on this one! nah.. I'm sure some of you will find a way lol
man shit goes neat as fuck.the hook reminds me of some 60s go go girls type shit.back when they had backup singers swaying in the background.Tongue
Sick song and sick video! the girl in the video FTW!
I knew Crooked wouldn't disappoint!

Song is insane! #COB
Simple but dope video. I can't front, this sh*t got me hyped about the album again...but I'm still not expecting to see it this year
OMG THANK YOU BASED GOD!