Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Move On (Video)

Quote:Slaughterhouse fans rejoice, the long awaited video to the group's "Move On (Remix)" directed by John Colombo has finally hit the net and it's sick! Behind the scenes clips were leaked throughout the month, but they did not do the final product justice. Each emcee is given a one-on-one scene with the camera as they spit their verse to truly let you experience their emotions. When they are all thrown together on the screen they are joined by a live band that compliments the beat very well. While the video is not backed by a huge budget, it serves it's purpose and puts a face to each name. This is great exposure for the group and words do the song and video no justice, so check out the whole video in the link provided!

Link: http://videos.onsmash.com/v/VK2Pg4kAcDI5gUFV
Been waiting on this!! Cheers.
Finally a clear shot of the official Slaughterhouse logo at the end too!
^^^^ Yeah I noticed that! Guess thats the one there gonna go with then.
why does crook not show his face? most of its in shadows/under his hat Sad
this video is very well done, it shits on still tha row
(03-25-2009, 09:41 PM)CrookeDon link Wrote: this video is very well done, it shits on still tha row

PERSONALLY, I like "Still Tha Row" better, but it's a different kind of video, totally different vibe.

My favorite is still "Greedy Eyes" even though it's not Crooked's video...
Videos dope, turned out better than I thought it would.

LMAO at Joell and Joe's dancing at the end..
crooked's look in still da row> look now, its more marketable, but his skills now> still da row
Quote: link=topic=629.msg253545#msg253545 date=1238032779]
crooked's look in still da row> look now, its more marketable, but his skills now> still da row

Quote: link=topic=629.msg253537#msg253537 date=1238029585]
why does crook not show his face? most of its in shadows/under his hat Sad

No homo??