Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Move On (Video)
well duh!

lol

no homo, i just thought it was implied.....
Seeing this video Really makes me think that crook needs to SOMEHOW(they do cost money after all and he is SUPER Indy lol) get more videos out...this ones good cause now all the joe budden and royce fans that didn't know Crook well enough to put a face to the name can do so and I just think that his actions for what he was spitting didn't seem forced...Idk maybe its just me
 Defective Crooked I Robot
i think that crooked came out the best in the vid i felt his part more i dont know if its cuz im a little biased but it was sick plus it revived this song for me im gunna start bangin this again been on some royce shit for a min now. Wink
man everyone was on point in this video seriously im back on this track ive been bumping crooks new shit lately but with this video im back listening to this song this is my favorite slaughterhouse song out of their big collection of 5 lol
yo i LOVE that part when joe buddens like "if i think hip hop is dead, i think its bein revived" and he points to Crooked I
(03-26-2009, 12:01 AM)Gfunkking link Wrote: yo i LOVE that part when joe buddens like "if i think hip hop is dead, i think its bein revived" and he points to Crooked I

Word, I noticed that part too right there, MAD props to Crook!
(03-26-2009, 12:01 AM)Gfunkking link Wrote: yo i LOVE that part when joe buddens like "if i think hip hop is dead, i think its bein revived" and he points to Crooked I

I think he was just turning around and pointing in the general direction of everyone, It's just so happens that Crooked was standing right there but I'm pretty sure he was referring to the entire Slaughterhouse.
(03-26-2009, 12:23 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=Gfunkking link=topic=629.msg253557#msg253557 date=1238040119]
yo i LOVE that part when joe buddens like "if i think hip hop is dead, i think its bein revived" and he points to Crooked I

I think he was just turning around and pointing in the general direction of everyone, It's just so happens that Crooked was standing right there but I'm pretty sure he was referring to the entire Slaughterhouse.
[/quote]

hahaha yeah i bet he is but it still is hot
That shit was dope as fuck ! ! ! Slaughterhouse ! ! ! They gotta get that logo on some t-shirts so we can rep that real hip-hop shit.
great video, amazing chemistry between those dudes, u can feel hip hop in that one. propz !1