Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Move On (Video)
(03-26-2009, 12:01 AM)Gfunkking link Wrote: yo i LOVE that part when joe buddens like "if i think hip hop is dead, i think its bein revived" and he points to Crooked I

I noticed that too.  I think he may have been trying to point to the group as a whole but it looked like he was pointing to crooked. 
amazing video, came out very dope

great video to a great song,cant wait to see this one tv so it can make those stupid dancing idiots look even stupider

SLAUGHTERHOUSE about to take over !
(03-26-2009, 01:18 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote: cant wait to see this one tv so it can make those stupid dancing idiots look even stupider

You might be waiting a while, in fact probably forever, the video's like 8 minutes long ain't no one gonna be playing it on TV.
I'm not really sure what they plan on doing with this video, but I think it's safe to assume it won't be in the 106 & Park countdown.
(03-26-2009, 01:50 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I'm not really sure what they plan on doing with this video, but I think it's safe to assume it won't be in the 106 & Park countdown.

thats ok its for us and now people who are not too familiar with slaughterhouse can put a face to them.
(03-26-2009, 02:49 PM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=629.msg253588#msg253588 date=1238089821]
I'm not really sure what they plan on doing with this video, but I think it's safe to assume it won't be in the 106 & Park countdown.

thats ok its for us and now people who are not too familiar with slaughterhouse can put a face to them.
[/quote]

Word...

I mean, who knows, maybe they have plans for it eventually... They should drop a CD with videos to each song!
that would be dope like ortiz has made alot of vids for his songs it would be cool if they did the same i mean don't get me wrong i would love for them to reach the exposure level of an MTV or BET but as long as they keep doing what they are doing they cant do wrong!
NICE, Hip-Hop in it's purest form....