Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Therapy's "If You Ever Hear Me (Rock Remix)" Now Available @ iTunes
UPDATE (04-28-09)

(Latest News Listed First)

--- --- ---

Free download period is now over, the track is available on iTunes for $0.99

Make a purchase to support Crooked & King Tech!

--- --- ---

DOWNLOAD NOW!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto...0&s=143441

--- --- ---

Should be available for free since it's a "Single Of The Week" promotion!

--- --- ---

"Crooked-I fans! He will debut his single 4/21 on the Itunes front page for "single of the week" (If you ever hear me) the ROCK re-mix."

http://twitter.com/Somaya_Reece/status/1529764733

--- --- ---

Quote:Treacherous Records leaked some information today stating that Crooked I's latest opus "If You Ever Hear Me" is going to be revamped in the near future. Apparently King Tech, who produced the original version, has gone back to the boards and cut a rock remix to the already classic song. For those of you who are not aware, the original version of the song is to appear on Crooked I and King Tech's collaboration album which is titled "Group Therapy". The album, which does not have a release date yet, is well into production and should turn non-believers into followers as Crooked is delivering some of the most cutting edge rhymes to hit the streets in ages. As far as the remix goes, there is no further information available other than the fact that it should be dropping soon. So make sure to keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further information regarding what could make for an incredible musical experience.

Link: http://twitter.com/musicmickey
Do you think this was planned all along..Crook has a line in it Now I spit over guitar licks....but at the same time maybe after they listened to the song a couple times they thought it would be cool to make that line mean more....what you guys think
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(04-07-2009, 08:23 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: Do you think this was planned all along..Crook has a line in it Now I spit over guitar licks....but at the same time maybe after they listened to the song a couple times they thought it would be cool to make that line mean more....what you guys think

Yeah, who knows...

Maybe after the songs successful rounds across the net they got inspired to give it another spin to reach a new market?

Who knows, maybe the rock remix will be on the album. Either way, I'm looking forward to it!
Yeah I hear ya, I enjoy hearing crook rap over rock, like the Smells like teen spirit part of 52.
When he said he was coming out with a rock group I was so stoked since at the time I was heavily into rock and the only rap I listened to was a song here and there by Crook..it was like the best of both worlds were gunna come out lol but I pretty much figured it would never come to be and it likely wont(if it does I would imagine in a couple years after a retail album and sh album)

So needless to say I'm pretty hyped to hear this song...Wonder how long before it comes out..is there a release date for Group therapy?(or a month it should come out in) Ill prob go look after this post but figured I may as well ask instead of not finding an answer and making another post
(04-07-2009, 09:35 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: Yeah I hear ya, I enjoy hearing crook rap over rock, like the Smells like teen spirit part of 52.
When he said he was coming out with a rock group I was so stoked since at the time I was heavily into rock and the only rap I listened to was a song here and there by Crook..it was like the best of both worlds were gunna come out lol but I pretty much figured it would never come to be and it likely wont(if it does I would imagine in a couple years after a retail album and sh album)

So needless to say I'm pretty hyped to hear this song...Wonder how long before it comes out..is there a release date for Group therapy?(or a month it should come out in) Ill prob go look after this post but figured I may as well ask instead of not finding an answer and making another post

I'm assuming the track is right around the corner, otherwise they wouldn't word it as "coming very very soon". As far as the album goes, that's really anyone's guess at this point.
Thanks on the info, you almost always get back with an answer quickly Wink

But I'm glad to hear that it's coming very soon and while I'm glad it didn't say in your "news article"(or whatever you want to call it)Coming very very very soon(because I would feel like an idiot for not catching that in the article) It does say that Group Therapy doesn't have a release date lol so I still feel like an idiot just for a different reason

I hate(using that term loosely) when we find out about a song months in advance, and even more so when it never comes out like the song with the game and Ja Rule...Sunset, I liked that song with just them in it and heard that Crook and Eastwood were hoppin on for the remix I was hyped but it never came to be(though I guess it could just be on Ja Rules album which correct me if I'm wrong hasn't came out, maybe the song will see the light of day....if it didn't get cut from the album that is..it was 2 years ago......)
(04-07-2009, 10:39 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: I hate(using that term loosely) when we find out about a song months in advance, and even more so when it never comes out like the song with the game and Ja Rule...Sunset, I liked that song with just them in it and heard that Crook and Eastwood were hoppin on for the remix I was hyped but it never came to be(though I guess it could just be on Ja Rules album which correct me if I'm wrong hasn't came out, maybe the song will see the light of day....if it didn't get cut from the album that is..it was 2 years ago......)

Yeah, I think that we may never see the Sunset remix. I'm pretty sure that putting that song on Ja's album at this point is highly unlikely due to how old it is now. You never know, but I wouldn't ever expect to hear it.

Who even know's what Ja's plans are right now, it doesn't even really seem that the album is his main priority right now since he been so quiet.

However, with all that being said...

I was browsing Twitter the other day and there was a message from Eastwood saying this... "RULE GET AT ME CHAMP WE GOT MOE MONEY TO MAKE HOMIE HOLLA!!!.....BULLSHIT AINT NUTHIN SO WHY WAIST TIME ON IT YA DIGG..."

Possibly looking to collab with Ja in the future?
"This person has protected his updates"

What does that mean? I look forward to the track anyway, I love a good rock n rap mash up and this track could be crazy over a rock type beat.
(04-08-2009, 05:53 AM)alphabet link Wrote: "This person has protected his updates"

What does that mean?

yeah I got that too...I think it just means you have to be a friend with him on twitter to see updates...not familiar with twitter so I'm not sure
oh and by the way EFFex what's with all them stars and gangsta, hustler thing under everbodies name just a bit curious coz mines just changed lol and you've got five stars and shit what is it all about