Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Therapy's "If You Ever Hear Me (Rock Remix)" Now Available @ iTunes
(04-08-2009, 11:57 AM)dalj93 link Wrote: oh and by the way EFFex what's with all them stars and gangsta, hustler thing under everbodies name just a bit curious coz mines just changed lol and you've got five stars and shit what is it all about

Oh yeah, LOL, that's sort of like a "point" system based on posts. So, the more posts you get the higher "rating" you get. I don't know if your familiar with DubCNN, they do something similar.
Hey Effex:

You are fuckin man for running this board and keep us all up to date with the latest Crook news, but can you please not write posts with the terms "The album, which does not have a release date yet", "near future", or the worst-ever "coming soon". I cannot take these terms being used with another Crooked I project.

I'm just kidding, but I am really frustrated with those terms!

Hey remember HHW51: "make sure you look out for that Horseshoe Gang mixtape" Gangsta Emcee, coming soon!" lol!!! for some reason that always sticks out in my head lol.......We haven't had an update on that since....well, when he dropped Crooked Go Hard he said "droppin in 09"! yeah, right!

Sorry if this post comes across as worthless, its all just a joke.

i feel as if he does a remix hes realling gonna have to make it hard cuz itll be so hard to top what the original already did
(04-08-2009, 08:51 PM)cymba link Wrote: Hey Effex:

You are fuckin man for running this board and keep us all up to date with the latest Crook news, but can you please not write posts with the terms "The album, which does not have a release date yet", "near future", or the worst-ever "coming soon". I cannot take these terms being used with another Crooked I project.

Hey remember HHW51: "make sure you look out for that Horseshoe Gang mixtape" Gangsta Emcee, coming soon!" lol!!! for some reason that always sticks out in my head lol.......We haven't had an update on that since....well, when he dropped Crooked Go Hard he said "droppin in 09"! yeah, right!

LOL, I hear you!

I just don't even know what to say sometimes, just trying to drop the update. I'd rather be optimistic though instead of saying, "Dropping one day", LOL!
(04-08-2009, 08:51 PM)cymba link Wrote: Hey Effex:

ForREAL everything is always coming soon and doesn't come out...At least he didn't promise to drop it(ugang mixtape) that year LOL...who goes out of there way to say they promise to drop something(talking bout this year im droppin boss I promise) and don't follow threw lol why promise lol Im just messin around, I give him the benefit of the doubt and go to the line from HHW #4 "Nigga's gettin mad,Say I'm losing fans/As If going threw Bullshit was part of my plans"

and  nothing you can do about it Effex, gotta report the news and I think over time we would grow more tired of "maybe it will come out??????" lol
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Well, I hear what you guys are all saying. The only reason I take the optimistic approach is for newer fans who may be reading these articles not understanding the rocky history.

However, if you'd like I'll take a more "realistic" approach to my news entries, LOL.
So is this going to be the official single for Group Therapy or the remix to the official single? Can't wait though, def gone buy it.
(04-16-2009, 12:49 AM)alphabet link Wrote: So is this going to be the official single for Group Therapy or the remix to the official single? Can't wait though, def gone buy it.

Not sure, but because it's for sale, I'd assume that it's going to be the real thing.

I'll be copping this too, should be sick!
Yeah I'll but it too.
Hopefully Hood Star drops on the 18th as well...
Crooked should hook up with Rik Cordero and shoot a video for this song, would be dope.