Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Therapy's "If You Ever Hear Me (Rock Remix)" Now Available @ iTunes
damn i hope the rock remix is cool,cause the og track is a banger,okay the og track is sad cause the beat is very melancholiac.
This should be a good look.  Nice to be able to support even if it's just 1 track
Glad to be able to support aswell and its nice something was coming soon and is actually being released the same month it was announced, doing something right it seems
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Someone told me that on iTunes a "Single Of The Week" is free, so maybe that means this song will be available for free?

That'd be REAL nice!
Yes, it is free and this song will also be free.
really...not sure how I feel about that, I guess no matter what it's a good look to be on Itunes front page, with a free download, more then a few people may check out this new artist but I really was glad to support for only a buck...oh well
yea im actually really excited about this used to be into rock a little bit love that sound plus i always think of week 52 the finale when he ripped the nirvana beat.
(04-16-2009, 09:17 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: really...not sure how I feel about that, I guess no matter what it's a good look to be on Itunes front page, with a free download, more then a few people may check out this new artist but I really was glad to support for only a buck...oh well

LOL... Well, you could wait a week and download it when it's not free anymore... or download for free and then support.

I feel you though. I always pitch in when the opportunity presents itself.
(04-16-2009, 11:21 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=ehbunner link=topic=699.msg254376#msg254376 date=1239931057]
really...not sure how I feel about that, I guess no matter what it's a good look to be on Itunes front page, with a free download, more then a few people may check out this new artist but I really was glad to support for only a buck...oh well

LOL... Well, you could wait a week and download it when it's not free anymore... or download for free and then support.

I feel you though. I always pitch in when the opportunity presents itself.
[/quote]

I actually didnt realise this until reading the news headline about the track being free..... I dunno
Well if you can buy the next week then I will def do that, if anything just to pay for all the good music over the years, It's like I wanna support cause I have gotten so much for free, and it's good it's free cause I couldn't have paid for all this music over the last year but when I get an opportunity to show support, I do my best to give some money his way, or at least show the labels there's some demand for good artists

Edit: Will Def get it for free first tho  ;D Tongue