Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Therapy's "If You Ever Hear Me (Rock Remix)" Now Available @ iTunes
(04-17-2009, 01:16 AM)ehbunner link Wrote: Edit: Will Def get it for free first tho  ;D Tongue

Of course!  ;D
Just a note, if people plan on sharing this song, Treacherous asked that we use a iTunes link so they can keep track of how many downloads Crooked gets.
any idea when the song goes up..middle of the night? what time zone also if you do know Tongue
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(04-20-2009, 11:57 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: any idea when the song goes up..middle of the night? what time zone also if you do know Tongue

It's up under the Hip Hop section as a "Free Discovery Download" under the artist "Group Therapy"!
Not bad. The original is better imo of course. But, I think after hearing this song that I can picture Crook doing a whole rock album. His flow goes nicely with the rock-type beat in the back ground. But I still believe the original is better. Either way, its just another angle we got on Crook and mastering his artistry. It was also very well produced by Tech... GJ guys!
Anyone know if canadian Itunes is different then the american one?

Right now single of the week is some canadian idie rock and it was just released yesterday which doesnt look to promising, I searched for group therapy and got nothingSad

Edit no it's not, gotta create a american account now, do they even take Canadian credit cards...this is a let down lol all you get to listen
Check under the Hip Hop section it's under a promotion called "Free Discovery Download" not "Single Of The Week" as it was advertised.
its not available in canada?! what the hell
Should I upload the file from ZShare? Since it's free and all. Plus it seems some people are having trouble downloading it from iTunes.
Ridiculous isn't it, I hate how that gets done, I mean shit atleast put it in the store so I can buy it if not for free...so annoying being able to see it on the american site knowing its that close lol

If effex ok's it I would really appreciate that C Oh Boy, I know they want all the downloads through itunes but as soon as Im able to get it threw there I will