Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Muscle Records" (Demos)
Not sure if this is a demo from him on Muscle Records but I haven't seen anyone else post this up anywhere on the internet.  Let's see if anyone has some more information on this rare track.

*Paul Revere beat with Dopeman loop*

http://youtu.be/dO7YvWNH0ak
yeah willie mcginnest funded the label
props Arcid, do you got more unreleased crook shit?
Man this is the fuking shiznit, goddam a better quality would b super dupper nice.. C i know there are a tons of Crooked material from 95, 96, 97, 98, 99. wonder is there are any 94 or 93 ???
Bad news: This is the only quality I have of this tape.  My cousin passed this to me in '95 and it was horrible quality but I figured it's better than not having it at all hehe

Good news:  I have one more unreleased track from him on another cassette, I'll try to upload it soon, I'm moving back to Cali.

It's a real dark and gritty track with a piano melody.  "Back the fuck up the track, reenact this killing on the murda show, ________, and I'm bout to murda 30 mo'."

I can't remember all the lyrics but I will upload it soon.  If anyone has a better copy of that Dopeman track, please upload it!  Such a sick ass beat
nah nobody here has this shit lol  thanks bro
(01-26-2012, 01:33 PM)Arcid link Wrote:Bad news: This is the only quality I have of this tape.  My cousin passed this to me in '95 and it was horrible quality but I figured it's better than not having it at all hehe

Good news:  I have one more unreleased track from him on another cassette, I'll try to upload it soon, I'm moving back to Cali.

It's a real dark and gritty track with a piano melody.  "Back the fuck up the track, reenact this killing on the murda show, ________, and I'm bout to murda 30 mo'."

I can't remember all the lyrics but I will upload it soon.  If anyone has a better copy of that Dopeman track, please upload it!  Such a sick ass beat

Yeah Props, can´t wait homie.
now THIS is some rare shit! can't wait to hear that 2nd track you got even if the quality is ass
(01-26-2012, 01:33 PM)Arcid link Wrote:Bad news: This is the only quality I have of this tape.  My cousin passed this to me in '95 and it was horrible quality but I figured it's better than not having it at all hehe

Thanks for the upload man. There aren't many tracks out there from this period of Crooked's career.

Any chance of an MP3?
sick, good lookin out bruh, i bet crook got tons of this shit in the vaults.... whatever happened to the big vault robbery we weree planing a while back?