Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Ridin' With Ko-Kaine Shane
WHERES THE EVERYBODY DOWN VIDEO C'MON SON WERE IN MAY.

Oh and yeah, this looks nice.
I can only assume that E1 captured the video and took it hostage...
(05-14-2011, 10:01 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I can only assume that E1 captured the video and took it hostage...
Well... I guess that's what we get for being fans of a bunch of washed up MCs *sigh*.... at least E1 gave us their first LP, because it look like we won't be getting another one for a LONG ass time, after all the only thing that Shady Records has managed to release is Shady's Records.
WTF? Washed up emcees? You wake up on the wrong side of the bed homie? lol
(05-15-2011, 12:33 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: WTF? Washed up emcees? You wake up on the wrong side of the bed homie? lol
2 Be Honest No, but since they got on Shady Records, nothing by SH as a whole or solo, has impressed me in the least, besides that track on the Travis Barker LP, IMO it feels like their bars seemed to have become weaker somehow... but that's probably due to the fact that now they're on a "powerhouse" one would think that their bars would have stepped up, but I feel like they haven't.
Well, the Travis joint was recorded almost a year ago, if not more. As far as their bars as a group, we haven't really heard much from them since they have been on Shady. I say wait for the album. I think your jumping the gun.