Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - The B.O.S.S. Board Presents... After Inauguration (MIXTAPE)
[Image: 00crookedithebossboardp.jpg]
[Image: 00crookedithebossboardpj.jpg]

Quote:The B.O.S.S. Board would like to give back to our members for their continued support and present you all with a special project we have been working on. We are proud to announce the release of our first official mixtape titled "After Inauguration". The mixtape is a collection of songs that fans may have missed since Hip Hop Weekly and between the Block Obama series. Additionally, we put extra time mixing the songs together to give the listener a seamless musical experience. Fans can throw this mixtape in at any house party or simply bump it in their ride without worrying about fast forwarding. This body of work has been co-signed by Crooked I himself, so please feel free to spread it around. We are hoping that this is the first of many mixtapes to come from The B.O.S.S. Board so please drop by our forum and let us know what you think.

1- Obama Intro
2- I'm Still A MC
3- Dream Big (Alternate Remix) feat. Akon
4- Wack MCs feat. Slaughterhouse
5- Sickology 101 feat. Tech N9ne & Chino XL
6- Yes Sir feat. Raekwon & Ghostface Killah
7- 2 Of The Best feat. One 2
8- I'm A Gangster feat. Yukmouth & Ray J
9- Prove Them Wrong feat. Trey C
10- Holding My Chain feat. Jay P
11- Move On (Remix) feat. Slaughterhouse
12- If You Ever Hear Me
13- Everything feat. Chamillionaire
14- Dear Tupac
15- U Don't Want It feat. Lameez & Zo
16- From The Blood Pumper feat. Tank & Kalibur
17- Fight Club feat. Slaughterhouse
18- Hero
19- Swagga Like Us (EFX Mix)
20- Crooked Go Hard
21- Jackin' For Beats 2009 feat. DJ Wicked
22- After Inauguration feat. Eastwood & Young Noble

Link: http://www.thebossboard.com/afterinauguration.php

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Crooked I - Obviously props for the hot music and co-signing this project!
Mickey - Props for the continued support from Treacherous!
Aaron - Good looking out on inspiring this tape!
Alphabet - Mad props on the artwork homie, you did it again!
Kay, Peter and The D.O.C. - For co-signing The B.O.S.S. Board movement!
The Entire B.O.S.S. Board Staff - For helping put this site on the map!

ENJOY!
Sick mixtape bro. Some really sweet tracks on this.
(04-18-2009, 09:01 PM)Mtape link Wrote: Sick mixtape bro. Some really sweet tracks on this.

Good looking out, we been working on making this a reality for a minute now, glad you like it!
Ya damn bro gonna be bangin' this for a while haha.
(04-18-2009, 09:10 PM)Mtape link Wrote: Ya damn bro gonna be bangin' this for a while haha.

A lot of "old" material on it, but finally all these tracks in one place!
Good Work Effex...

Do u talk to Crooked I and the people at Treacherous??? You said Crooked co-signed the project? How do u communicate, through MySpace or something? None of my business, but just curious.

Nice track selection too BTW, I would have added that song with the Outlawz though that came out last year, "Get Your Paper". I think that song got a bit overlooked and seems almost forgotten about.
(04-18-2009, 09:45 PM)cymba link Wrote: Good Work Effex...

Do u talk to Crooked I and the people at Treacherous??? You said Crooked co-signed the project? How do u communicate, through MySpace or something? None of my business, but just curious.

Nice track selection too BTW, I would have added that song with the Outlawz though that came out last year, "Get Your Paper". I think that song got a bit overlooked and seems almost forgotten about.

The only time I directly contact Crooked is through his personal e-mail.

However, I keep in touch with Mickey from Treacherous...

Anyway, yeah, Crooked basically "hosted" this tape and did drops on it as you'll hear in the intro and other songs.

As far as that track goes, I didn't add anything that was on The Dynasty Online Communities "Inauguration" mixtape, this is basically a sequel.
Hey can u get some new pics of Crooked? The SAME fuckin pics from probably 04 or 05 of him in the bulletproof vest with the cigar are so old. Has anyone else noticed that? Any picture you see of Crooked on any website, whether its this one, DOC, or whatever will have the same pictures. I think there are like 3 or 4 pics of him in the vest with the cigar.
(04-18-2009, 10:13 PM)cymba link Wrote: Hey can u get some new pics of Crooked? The SAME fuckin pics from probably 04 or 05 of him in the bulletproof vest with the cigar are so old. Has anyone else noticed that? Any picture you see of Crooked on any website, whether its this one, DOC, or whatever will have the same pictures. I think there are like 3 or 4 pics of him in the vest with the cigar.

LOL, I know!

He hasn't done a photo shoot like that in a minute... Other than The Source, Vibe Magazine, XXL, etc...

Did you check the Gallery section?

I'll try to upload more that I might have lying around or ask a few people, I'll see what I can do homie.
nah, you don't have upload more photos lol.....I know what dude looks like!......I was just saying, every Crooked has the same old pics, that's all, just saying.