Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - The B.O.S.S. Board Presents... After Inauguration (MIXTAPE)
(04-18-2009, 10:19 PM)cymba link Wrote: nah, you don't have upload more photos lol.....I know what dude looks like!......I was just saying, every Crooked has the same old pics, that's all, just saying.

LOL, no doubt...

I feel you though, these bullet proof vest photos are what... almost 5 years old?
lol
You did a dope job of mixing this EFFeX. If this was released as an official mixtape and all this shit was new, it would be a crazy ass tape.
Sweet!! We got main page feature on datpiff.com, Today's Top 8 The most popular mixtapes uploaded in the last 24 hours with 50% attention and we #1 this is awsome!
(04-19-2009, 08:44 AM)Aaron link Wrote: Sweet!! We got main page feature on datpiff.com, Today's Top 8 The most popular mixtapes uploaded in the last 24 hours with 50% attention and we #1 this is awsome!

Great news homie!

Thanks for all your help!
right now we #2 behind neyo lol and we got 24% attention!!
brillaint mixtape Smile

(though i didnt liek havign to put "Crooked I - " infrom the of the songname and taking off the numebrs :p)

lol but allow that, thats just superficial. superb mixing
Good Work Dj Effex!!!
(04-19-2009, 01:46 PM)ferhat link Wrote: Good Work Dj Effex!!!

No doubt!  8)
THAT'S HOW THESE MIXTAPES SHOULD BE PUT TOGETHER. NO DJ SCREAMIN & TAGGIN ALL OVER THE TRACKS. NICE CUTS, NICE MIX & THE TRACK LIST IS WELL ORGANIZED. GOOD FOR THESE KATS WHO AREN'T ALREADY UP ON CROOKED'S LATEST ISSHHH. OVERALL GREAT WORK PLAYA!

SHOUT OUT 2 EFFeX 4 PUTTIN' THIZ TOGETHER....